NEW LINKIN PARK!

hahninator

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the song, it's a very nice song!! but it's so sad what happened at haiti!! the songs fits perfectly for the MFR record, so we know that phoenix didn't post bullshit when he asked John Mayer, about the song for MFR^^ so sometimes you can believe phoenix;)

i love the whole record and donated also 10$, to help to built up haiti fast and hope things like this won't happen again at such country, where they have already big problems! it's always bad to hear such news and i like the idea from MFR and LP to make a record and donate some money to help in such bad situation like catrina and now haiti!!

My ReGet crashed twice while downloading this album, which happens really rarely... But oh well, it downloaded...

I also made a donation. Only $1, but I don't have much money to spend right now, so I guess I did a right thing :)

just to update i didnt get the download to work :( which sux and i aint heard the song yet cuz i want the song

anyways i get this message

Download Unavailable

We're sorry, but the download limit on this file has been exceeded.

If you believe this is an error, please contact Customer Support for assistance.

ill wait till 2marrow

Do we know for sure it's an MTM b-side?

Anyway, totally wasn't expecting this. Great surprise from LP, two songs in a month! And the song is really good, fits with the theme of the album well.

EDIT: Also I had no problems downloading the album, and this was literally five minutes ago.

Edited by Spin

This is great. Remarkable samples, excellent, very soulful vocals of Chester! I am happy!

This song will help people gain confidence in their bright future. They are alive and that is important. The world will not abandon them!

Edited by My4oKFanLP

just to update i didnt get the download to work :( which sux and i aint heard the song

I'm not trying to be an ass, but you can listen to the songs. You have the player on the left "window" and the download on the right "window." "Not Alone" is the first song. Just hit the play button.

this is a great song.this is what talinda was talking about the another day.it's not from minutes to midnight.they just did this song in the last few days.

It's an amazing fucking song, I really like it a lot. It has an amazing melody and the outro is kick ass.

Well I decided to download now, and I'm listening to the other song they are really good too. But I don't really like "the wind blows". I donated too but like to keep the amount to myself.

SOTS just said this on twitter

In the studio with Lupe @lupefiasco working on a Mike Shinoda track for Haiti... @OKKenna

Is this just the Lupe song or is it a Mike Shinoda song

And Phoenix:

Download to Donate (D2D) is up! Help Haiti by getting unreleased music! 9 diff artists so far... Music For Relief - http://t.opsp.in/DBtX

Definitely sounds like there will be more than just "Resurrection" to come

And what time is Larry King Live?