NEW LINKIN PARK!

hahninator

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone else notice that peter gabriel's track keeps changing? on the MFR site, the player shows a song called 'heroes' sometimes, and a song called 'make tomorrow today' sometimes. when i downloaded the album, i got 'make tomorrow today.' did anyone get 'heroes' when they downloaded?

Edited by parth196

I just realized...the very first couple seconds of the song are reminiscent of the Somewhere I Belong intro. I'm trying to remember what effect or instrument they used for that. I know they talked about altering guitar or something to achieve that effect.

That was the very first thing I noticed. Basically they chopped up and flipped a guitar track. I'm guessing they did something similar here. Edited by alyeska39

THANK YOU!

I've been quietly waiting for someone to say it.

I guess we found out who likes the hard side of LP lol.

People open your horizons just... just a LITTLE bit. This is not a weak song at all just because it is soft.. rather you just prefer harder sounding music or something... but this is a solid song... and you may not prefer it, but this is a really good song. regardless.

While this song is more "poppy" than Hybrid Theory or Meteora, I wouldn't say it's a pop song at all.

This is electronica/alternative. Which generally is softer music. And I'm pretty sure that's how the new album is going to be too.

Which for me is probably the best thing ever. I love synthy music.

y know guys people are always going to dislike something as noted by collision and sotrix but just because people like them dont like it doesnt mean the song shouldnt mean any less to you. :)

I for one LOVE the song, the beat and its just relaxing to listen to. I applaud the guys the whole idea made me proud to be a Linkin Park Fan.

Man, this song is beautiful. I really like when LP decides to do something a little softer than the usual. Blows New Divide out of the water, too.

also lol at the return of Joe Hahn to the forefront of a song after a seven-year break

y know guys people are always going to dislike something as noted by collision and sotrix but just because people like them dont like it doesnt mean the song shouldnt mean any less to you. :)

I for one LOVE the song, the beat and its just relaxing to listen to. I applaud the guys the whole idea made me proud to be a Linkin Park Fan.

Thread winner.

Hey guys one question...

i download it early this mornign and i have this track list:

1- not alone

2-mother maria

3-never let me down

4-make tomorrow today

5-still acoustic vancouver sessions

7-we are one

8-the blind blows

9-it must be love

10-typical situation

i dont have the song number 6...

and in the media player of MFR i see that one song of peter gabriel Heroes that i dont have it too...

so...

how many songs are in the compilation ?

3 friends have the same problem like me...

please somebody tell me

Hey guys one question...

i download it early this mornign and i have this track list:

1- not alone

2-mother maria

3-never let me down

4-make tomorrow today

5-still acoustic vancouver sessions

7-we are one

8-the blind blows

9-it must be love

10-typical situation

i dont have the song number 6...

and in the media player of MFR i see that one song of peter gabriel Heroes that i dont have it too...

so...

how many songs are in the compilation ?

3 friends have the same problem like me...

please somebody tell me

It's Resurrection by Lupe Fiasco. It wasn't finished in time. You can stream it, but not download it yet.