World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had time to look on this forums so sorry if it's been posted, but go to the countdown page on www.linkinpark.com and change your date and time to May 18th and 20:44, let it get to 00:00:00:00 and you get to hear Chester speak.

I was really hoping for New Divide and got really excited but no such luck.

As for phoenix, I think he does more then people might think, even though its my least fave LP song, didn’t he come up with most of No More Sorrow?

Don't Forget Mike (If i remember correctly) said that Phoenix came up with the riff of Qwerty. Personally I love that riff.

As For the New Divide. I cant wait.

I haven't had time to look on this forums so sorry if it's been posted, but go to the countdown page on www.linkinpark.com and change your date and time to May 18th and 20:44, let it get to 00:00:00:00 and you get to hear Chester speak.

I was really hoping for New Divide and got really excited but no such luck.

Yeah i was looking thought the source code. They haven't added the song in yet where it would be. As soon as its in there i think you'll be able to hear it.

But HEY. i might be wrong.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post

Edited by LPxDC
Double Post Merged - LPxDC

I found something on youtube, about "a real demo of New Divide".

I thought it was fake, but when I clicked, it was deleted by a claim by Warner:

this is the audio: http://xefuzion.com/wp-content/uploads/200...on_remix_03.mp3

Dunno if its true

The filename says it all. It's a 'remix' (but more of a recreation) done by Xefuzion. It was discussed in this thread a few pages back.

The filename says it all. It's a 'remix' (but more of a recreation) done by Xefuzion. It was discussed in this thread a few pages back.

I must have read over it. I read this topic every day :lol:

Yes, but the reason why i thought it was strange, was that all the "demo's and remixes" on youtube were allowed, but this one wasn't.

Sorry for the dubblepost ;)

It may sound strange, but... Can't it be something from Dead By Sunrise?

1. Those lyrics before are different from these.

2. It sounds very different from the intro we have.

In the list of DBS songs we had, there's a song called "Give me your time". Well, try to sing "Give me your time" instead of "Give me reason". It was a demo list, so the name and lyrics of the songs surely are changed.

It may sound strange, but... Can't it be something from Dead By Sunrise?

1. Those lyrics before are different from these.

2. It sounds very different from the intro we have.

In the list of DBS songs we had, there's a song called "Give me your time". Well, try to sing "Give me your time" instead of "Give me reason". It was a demo list, so the name and lyrics of the songs surely are changed.

Pretty plausible theory there. Mostly because this sounds more like what I expect Dead By Sunrise to sound like.