World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

Pretty plausible theory there. Mostly because this sounds more like what I expect Dead By Sunrise to sound like.

More plausible is that they leaked a song that will be released in 3 days from today than another song that MAY be released in 4 months from now.

It´s NEW DIVIDE.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical for a sample like this is that the quality is not the best. Maybe that makes you think it's another song.

But I agree with murphyLP, it has to be New Divide.

Maybe the lyrics don't fit cause it's a part of the bridge or something.

The pic of the video shoot reminds me a bit of SIB, maybe they perform in between a Transformer war or something, that would be kickass.

More plausible is that they leaked a song that will be released in 3 days from today than another song that MAY be released in 4 months from now.

It´s NEW DIVIDE.

Saying something is "more plausible" doesn't actually make a lot of sense. Generally the word plausible isn't accompanied by adjectives. Something is either plausible or it's not. And yes, both theories are plausible, and yes, it probably is New Divide. Can't wait for the song regardless ^_^'

Congrats, your the third person to post this snippet. Do some of you even read any of the other previous pages?

I was listening to KROQ today, Kevin and Bean, and they said LP were stopping by on Monday.

Saying something is "more plausible" doesn't actually make a lot of sense. Generally the word plausible isn't accompanied by adjectives. Something is either plausible or it's not. And yes, both theories are plausible, and yes, it probably is New Divide. Can't wait for the song regardless ^_^ '

Sorry for my English man.... :(

Saying something is "more plausible" doesn't actually make a lot of sense. Generally the word plausible isn't accompanied by adjectives. Something is either plausible or it's not. And yes, both theories are plausible, and yes, it probably is New Divide. Can't wait for the song regardless ^_^'

Just to let you know, Mr. English, to state something is more plausible is indeed a valid statement and/or argument. "A more plausible cause for the bailout" or "A more plausible scenario" are both in fact grammatically correct, and valid arguments in the English language.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

wow that new divide clip reminds me of when the clip of WID leaked from KROQ. I kept playing it over and over again. Good times. :)

Yeah, when I heard those snippets I didn't really like the song, sounded weird and the quality was kinda bad. It's very hard to judge a song from a low quality snipped instead of the full high quality song.

In the message from Chester on LP.com, why does he say they've started the tour in the US, that they're in Omaha, Nebraska, and that they are freezing? Does that make sense to anyone?

Also, in Egypt? Wasn't Adam on the set for the video shoot, and didnt it happen in a paramount lot? That doesnt look much like a cave to me, more like a sound stage.. lol

Edited by thecodeman

In the message from Chester on LP.com, why does he say they've started the tour in the US, that they're in Omaha, Nebraska, and that they are freezing? Does that make sense to anyone?

Also, in Egypt? Wasn't Adam on the set for the video shoot, and didnt it happen in a paramount lot? That doesnt look much like a cave to me, more like a sound stage.. lol

I hopped on a plane yesterday, flew to egypt for the shoot, and flew back last night. That's how I roll. Egypt was nice. Lots of sand... and pyramids... and stuff...

I hopped on a plane yesterday, flew to egypt for the shoot, and flew back last night. That's how I roll. Egypt was nice. Lots of sand... and pyramids... and stuff...

Nice! Hope they have a LONG episode of LPTV covering the shoot!

And Subway resturaunts with free delivery? Apparently you can drive a car from Cali to Egypt these days. :P

it was just an old message that chester left alogn time ago, but they used that until monday so no one would try to hear it