World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just cause it's new but you guys saying it's the best song ever or lp's best need to re-think what you said. It's okay at best, once again I'm disappointed with lp.

You will be disappointed with everything this band does until the day they break up or the day you die, whichever comes first. Guaranteed. They're never going to make Hybrid Theory Part 3/Meteora Part 2 like you want them to.

I don't think it's the greatest song either. The difference is, I have an open mind. You, on the other hand, think that anything that doesn't sound like One Step Closer or Somewhere I Belong is "disappointing."

You will be disappointed with everything this band does until the day they break up or the day you die, whichever comes first. Guaranteed. They're never going to make Hybrid Theory Part 3/Meteora Part 2 like you want them to.

I don't think it's the greatest song either. The difference is, I have an open mind. You, on the other hand, think that anything that doesn't sound like One Step Closer or Somewhere I Belong is "disappointing."

Exactly, also where will you put the tabs up onto. and iTunes is really pissing me off right now lol.

woah....114 member viewing this thread ^^

Just got the song =)

And it's great! Love it. I wasn't sure if it's good as I heard the smples but now the whole song is just great and fits perfect to transformers. I hope they'll play this song live this summer!