World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I read somewhere that the song will premiere on radio and stuff and THEN will be available on Itunes after that, but I'm not sure. I'm not even sure how they could arrange that :D

Nah see, KROQ is premiering it at 5pm PST, but you can start streaming it from Linkin Park's website at 3:45 EST.

EDIT: Point being that there are already contradictory statements out there so who knows what's possible.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

yeah, but you can post that it is out if you find it somewhere.... after that we will find the way if we are really interested :D

I am actually listening to one Australian radio station, so if I hear sth, I'll inform you on that :D

Edited by bojkic

Many LPLive members have been asking about possible leaks of the New Divide, wondering if we'll be providing links, allowing people to post links, share the track, etc on the site or in the forums.

Our answer is simple and will not change: No. Our rules, as revised and posted in April, clearly state the following:

6. Do not post links to officially released media files or ask others to post such links. This includes ANY AND ALL officially-released material via CD, DVD, LPU/LPST/FMM/FMST, iTunes, Amazon, etc. Exclusion from this rule are songs performed live, DSPs, demos, etc. that have not been officially released on any commercial CD/DVD, or any excerpts of songs made available to the public on official websites, such as linkinpark.com, mikeshinoda.com, MySpace, etc. Failure to comply will result in appropriate action taken by the staff.

As a result of this reminder, LPLive staff will be reacting swiftly against anyone who may break the above rule. We will therefore immediately suspend and/or ban those users who break this rule. Links are not to be posted. Multiple infractions will result in a permanent ban.

If you want to share the song, please do it via PM or other means rather than posting links on the forums. Thanks!

Do not post links to it on the forums. You can SAY that the song has leaked of course. You can, however, be like "Yo the song is out!!! Go get it on Demonoid."

I am fully aware of what we did on LPF from 2005 to 2009 and I hate Warner as much as the rest of you. If you just HAPPEN to put SOME SORT of link in your sig that perhaps...linked to perhaps...a cover of Wish or something ;) ;) ;) then I doubt anyone would say anything, heh. Don't be too obvious if you happen to link that version of Wish up ;)

Good luck and enjoy the song.

Well you can say that the song has leaked of course....

lol :D ... this station in australia I'm listening to just played in the end... no word or promo attached to it. But is very early morning there still, however I doubt anyone will play it legaly before 3:45 EST tomorrow... That would mean that song would come out on 19th in Australia and that is not logical either :D

Hey, somebody can explain me what is PST and EST?

PST is pacific standard time, for west coast. EST is eastern standard time.

However, I believe we are in EDT, Eastern daylight savings time.

Regardless, PST (PDT) and EST (EDT) are typically 3 hours apart. EST being 3 hours ahead.

I say typically because AZ doesnt use the time change.

Thanks!!

another doubt: I'm from Brazil (you must know due the flag)

right now is 1:30pm and I wanna be on LPN exactly 5 minutes before start the premiere. What time do I have to be there?

Edited by Jen
image too large

Thanks!!

another doubt: I'm from Brazil (you must know due the flag)

right now is 1:30pm and I wanna be on LPN exactly 5 minutes before start the premiere. What time do I have to be there?

EST is currently 1 hour behind you. So log on to LPN at 4:40pm your time.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

lol :D ... this station in australia I'm listening to just played in the end... no word or promo attached to it. But is very early morning there still, however I doubt anyone will play it legaly before 3:45 EST tomorrow... That would mean that song would come out on 19th in Australia and that is not logical either :D

So it's not on iTunes neither?