World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely the song will come out before 3:45pm EST tomorrow afternoon?? Jesus christ that's late....

about the time i get out of school :T

oh i found a picture of rob in the video shot

http://web3.twitpic.com/img/8603498-36394a...103fd8-full.jpg

they are using weapons! :o lol

Edit: http://twitpic.com/54ei2

Edited by Fran07Chile

So it's not on iTunes neither?

just checked out australian itunes... no sign of the song :D

*continues to listen to this stupid radio station (they have a lot of promos saying that is the place to hear any new music first, if they play it in australia that will be the place; it's called nova too :D)*

EDIT: hey, ppl, am I missing sth or VLC player cannot capture streams and save them in mp3... only video formats available? it's fine I'll save it like an mp4, but I could swear that I could save it as mp3 earlier...

Edited by bojkic

I don't know about everyone else, but the anticipation is good, because its the only new LP music we are going to have for a while, and as much as I want it to be released, I am relishing the excitement of knowing its not out yet.

I don't know about everyone else, but the anticipation is good, because its the only new LP music we are going to have for a while, and as much as I want it to be released, I am relishing the excitement of knowing its not out yet.

a couple of years later from now, we gonna think back of how we waited on the song, with a smile on our faces haha. just like waiting for what i've done :)

i was listening to the 17 second clip and my earphones messed up so chesters voice wasnt playing and i only heard the instrumental.. the guitar drums and everything sounds a lot more unique when you arent distracted by the voice..

australian nova 106.9 now played breaking the habit too :D again no promo or anything ... nova's morning program starts soon :D

I guess it's a bit atypical to play two old LP songs in 2-3 hrs... so maybe they are getting ppl into LP mood for the new song today :D

LOL funny....

I told somebody that I can download and then this news appeared...I wonder why..

however..tomorrow is the big release =)

EDIT: stop PM or sending emails, comments to MSN. I wont touch it. Im not mad they can track my IP fools, and tomorrow is the release date...tss

Edited by ana

Check out the homepage of the OFFICIAL Warner Bros website here!

Get Linkin Park's brand-new song on Monday

May 15, 2009 - posted by siteadmin

Linkin Park's brand-new song "New Again" will have its worldwide debut this Monday the 18th, and will be available for sale the same day at iTunes. The song is the first single from the soundtrack to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and you can get an early taste of it by heading over to linkinpark.com right now! Plus, on Monday at 1:00pm PST, you can hear the song fully streaming at this link for a limited time! Get the full soundtrack to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on June 23th!

Notice something wrong? "New Again"? 1:00pm PST? No? Try "New Divide" at 3:45pm EST.

Congratulations you fucking morons! Way to fuck up an official press release for the new song!

Everyone ready for the day Linkin Park finally gets off this absolute JOKE of a label?