World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal, ur being kind of harsh dude...Only thing people are interested about is Linkin Park and "new song". Mistakes happen, i wouldn't define a label as a joke over this. They did get the LP brand started up and introduced us to them.. No way they would be as big as they are now if Warner didn't take the risk.

Big deal, ur being kind of harsh dude...Only thing people are interested about is Linkin Park and "new song". Mistakes happen, i wouldn't define a label as a joke over this. They did get the LP brand started up and introduced us to them.. No way they would be as big as they are now if Warner didn't take the risk.

True, but this goes WAY further back than just the label being a joke over this. Warner is one of the biggest anti-fan labels around. They fuck with the LP fans quite a bit.

Countdown shows 3:45pm EST on 5/18.

Countdown shows almost exactly day from now. It's quite consistent with their claim. Quarter hour doesn't matter.

Whatever. Your anti-Warner crusade is getting boring.

Edited by lp.chemist

Countdown shows almost exactly day from now. You can't say it's 3:45pm PST right now.

It's EST, not PST. Jesus.

Do you know about time zones in the United States?

I's 3:37pm EST. It shows 1 day and about 7-something minutes left. That will give you 3:45pm EST.

The countdown is exactly right. Also, 3:45pm EST is not 1:00pm PST. There is a significant difference. Don't say I'm ranting pointlessly when it's Linkin Park's only release of 2009, and one of their biggest ever, and the label screws it up. You're criticizing me on the timing and you're 100% wrong it as well.

lp.chemist your wrong, its like your parents not knowing how to spell your name or not knowing your birthday, and this is the music industry and when it comes down to mistakes they are not acceptable.

Also as far as the countdown timer there are 2 things that could be wrong

1. You dont know how to count

2. You computers date/time is wrong

To make it easier for you go to this link and go to New York and when it says 3:45 thats when they will be streaming it. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

does anyone know when linkin park are done with their contract? and the maker of this post shouldnt be so mad. What if warner never picked up lp and they gave up because they needed to move on wit hteir lives? so even though they suck, im still grateful

It's EST, not PST. Jesus.

Do you know about time zones in the United States?

I's 3:37pm EST. It shows 1 day and about 7-something minutes left. That will give you 3:45pm EST.

The countdown is exactly right. Also, 3:45pm EST is not 1:00pm PST. There is a significant difference. Don't say I'm ranting pointlessly when it's Linkin Park's only release of 2009, and one of their biggest ever, and the label screws it up. You're criticizing me on the timing and you're 100% wrong it as well.

its only a 15 min difference ...it wont kill anyone you guys are just getting mad at nothing