World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL funny....

I told somebody that I can download and then this news appeared...I wonder why..

however..tomorrow is the big release =)

EDIT: stop PM or sending emails, comments to MSN. I wont touch it. Im not mad they can track my IP fools, and tomorrow is the release date...tss

No this thread was started in the hopes that we won't have to ban or warn countless amounts of people in the next few days.

It's simple, don't ask for or post links to any official releases. It's in everyone's best interest, we don't need to give any reason for Warner to come after the site for copyright infringement. It would not bode well if they did.

ill be up till about then doing a research paper. Ill check for you guys and post if im still awake doing this research paper lol. So far though they still haven't even put the pre-order up. The bands page on there is exactly the same. too.

Edited by gtrnowak4tkd

ill be up till about then doing a research paper. Ill check for you guys and post if im still awake doing this research paper lol. So far though they still haven't even put the pre-order up. The bands page on there is exactly the same. too.

Itunes never puts up pre orders for singles. Just for albums

it was just on australia's nova 96.9 that LP's New Divide will be 16 times in the movie!!!!! :D

LP is on the first place on nova's music news junkie. they played the sneak preview (17 sec chester singing clip we already have) and played breaking the habit... they said they will get their hands on the song tomorrow and play it as soon as they get it... that means probably no one got song still and we won't get to hear it until the release (or just few hours earlier) ...

New Divide Lyrics

I remember black skies / the lightning al...................

I remember each flash / as time began t.....................

like a starflring sign / that fate had finally f............

In not so many words

you pulled my ... / and i p..........

give me .... / ......................

across the new divide................

FYI, i'd keep checking the itunes music store. i remember what i've done was released a couple hours before midnight of the day it released (or at least, that's when i found it). but the only way you could download it was through power search.