World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they did not lie. That is not what I said either. I said they are not going to be the first place to debut it today.

I wasnt trying to come across in a rude way, I just honestly thought KROQ was having LP in studio for the "world premiere" of the song. I swore they said that.

ChesterBe: "Just got on a plane. Woke up at 5:15 am. I have a head ache. And I'm hungry. Kevin and Bean here I come.... For those of you out there that want LP to sound like we did 10 years ago. Sorry. We've been there and done that. I'm not saying we won't "

I think the funniest thing in the world would be if Linkin Park Rick Rolled us right when the countdown ends. No lie. I would actually laugh my ass off, then they debut the song haha. Think of it. Everyone is either listening to the radio or on the website waiting for the countdown to end, so why not mess with us a little more? =)

So that was you who pissed me off lol

Haha my first ever "Rick Roll", I wanted it to be something special, worthwhile and convincing. I seized my chance. :P It was either that or Billy Talent's new song.

For those that just can't wait, here you can watch the globe from lp.com turn 360 degrees. http://download.wbr.com/bandbuilder/lp/flash/Planet.flv

Really something important to spend your time ! :lol:

Someone's been viewing sources. :)

EDIT - KROQ is playing a trailer to New Divide. I heard Mike say "Someone falls down.. pick them up" then clips of OSC, ITE, FAINT and BIO. Nothing new though. YAY Blue Monday by Orgy is playing.

Edited by Wilderness