World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a mac haha, Copy the link http://www.digirama.co.nz/local/audio/samp...00000872748.wma into VLC media player

Yup, I just played it like 10 minutes ago in VLC. Now that I've heard even more of the chorus, I think it's safe for me to say something now. For those of us who like doing vocal covers of Linkin Park songs, this one is going to be difficult. Chester just took it to another level I think with this one.

Yup, I just played it like 10 minutes ago in VLC. Now that I've heard even more of the chorus, I think it's safe for me to say something now. For those of us who like doing vocal covers of Linkin Park songs, this one is going to be difficult. Chester just took it to another level I think with this one.

Meh it's not that hard imho. I'm having no problems :D

That's great (I think) !!! the link doesn't work for me, so it's nice to hear that it's a good song....

Hmm. I think this song is going to be the perfect one for a not so perfect situation i'm now in with something. Some stuff played out between me and someone over the past week and there was already a small divide between us, but now something happened and there is this 'new divide' and the lyrics seem to fit perfectly. Gotta love LP always doing that.

Well, I guess. Maybe I just can't reach as high as I used to. Anyway, I just noticed a couple minutes ago that towards the end of the preview, you can hear Mike doing background vocals. This is just too awesomez.

Mikes part? I assume you mean singing? I have to hear this.. Badly.

Well.. I assume we will be able to hear the song soon. I still cannot wait for it to premiere on KROQ to see what Mikes and Chester have to say.. Hopefully itunes will have it up for sale soon..

Well.. I assume we will be able to hear the song soon. I still cannot wait for it to premiere on KROQ to see what Mikes and Chester have to say.. Hopefully itunes will have it up for sale soon..

He's doing the backing vocals

Something like nananas in WID