World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a snake called "Darki", but what is this? What should I do there? :D

Well if you're bored... gonna grab something to eat. Will see if ND is out after that. I don't think so :D

Damn, its 5:39 PM here already in Holland. can't frickin wait for the song to come on. i have exams tommorow! dude!

We're sitting in the same boat! I have an economy exam tomorrow morning, so I can't stay awake the whole night. If I don't pass the exam, it's def. LP's fault... :-p

Damn, its 5:39 PM here already in Holland. can't frickin wait for the song to come on. i have exams tommorow! dude!

So you're having them as well xD. Well, i'm glad that i didn't stayed up the whole night for nothing (couldn't cuz those exams were in the way).

just hearing some strange song on KROQ LoL

Who cares what's on KROQ right now.

Hello? Could you guys please cut down the talking? This is not a chat room. Pages and pages full of non sense, very kind to all the other people to read through this thread.

Kevin and Bean is on 5 PM PST.

Who cares what's on KROQ right now.

Hello? Could you guys please cut down the talking? This is not a chat room. Pages and pages full of non sense, very kind to all the other people to read through this thread.

Kevin and Bean is on 5 PM PST.

Why would a staff member tell people to stop talking on their website? :rolleyes: