World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it says at KROQ that New Divide will premire:

Linkin Park, in-studio, world premiere their new single, New Divide.

May 19, 2009 at 2:00 AM

I am on their main site and it says for me, the world premiere is at 8pm. So either they changed it from 5pm to 8pm, or it is basing it on your timezone when you go there. So would you happen to be in europe? I think soo..

So because you are in Sweden, it says that because it will be 2am there when it is premeired at 5pm in CA.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

So they're goin to do a live of New Divide at KROQ studio, right?

So.. Can someone record it?

If someone gets a mp3 of New Divide [ studio/live, high/low quality ] , please send it to me.

No they will only play the radio version of new divide and do an interview with the band members ;-)

wow 112 guests and 186 users.! Nice. haha im kinda mad New divide isnt up yet

HI ADAM! I see you viewing topic! whats going on with all this man? :D

What is blink 182 doing on there?

In case you been living under a rock for 4 months, Blink 182 just reunited and doing their first radio interview on KROQ in 4 years. Talking about the new tour and new album duh :)

I am on their main site and it says for me, the world premiere is at 8pm. So either they changed it from 5pm to 8pm, or it is basing it on your timezone when you go there. So would you happen to be in europe? I think soo..

So because you are in Sweden, it says that because it will be 2am there when it is premeired at 5pm in CA.

Yeah maybe.. and I hope so, so they don't delay it for some F*Up reason

In case you been living under a rock for 4 months, Blink 182 just reunited and doing their first radio interview on KROQ in 4 years. Talking about the new tour and new album duh :)

Yeah, I'm not an idiot. I was specifically asking the purpose (I.E. new song? release date?).

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

And i respect your opinion. Back to topic please =]

So far i power and regular searched for New divide on itunes. Nothing so far yet.

I'm checking itunes every 30 mins :P just in case it'll pop up earlier <lol> There's nothing at lp's wbr server, just that chesters message from the gig...we have to wait.