World Premiere of New Divide on KROQ 5/18/2009

Jen

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing hole, soul, so just decided to leave it blank, we'll know in about 2 hours now!

Wild guess time...

Give me reason

To fill this hole

Connect the space between

???

Across this new divide

I think it's not a place to play wild guesses. Just wait for the song (or try to figure out whats on the lyrics page in the vid:P)

I think it's not a place to play wild guesses. Just wait for the song (or try to figure out whats on the lyrics page in the vid:P)

We've already figured that with the vocal clips we've heard, the lyrics page on the vid are either dated or completely false. LP were pretty smart about this.

i know that but some of us live in the UK so for some it SUCKS. stupid bloody country always the last to get US stuff

June 8th will probably be the CD single release date too, so you're getting more by waiting.

I guess so but it's more the principal - the UK fans are no less fans than the US, so why should we have to wait to hear it legally? This is what drives illegal downloading - am I going to wait that long to hear something which I could hear today and get today? Unlikely.

I guess so but it's more the principal - the UK fans are no less fans than the US, so why should we have to wait to hear it legally? This is what drives illegal downloading - am I going to wait that long to hear something which I could hear today and get today? Unlikely.

Well I am sure they didn't sit in the board room and go "f*** the UK, lets make them wait". It most likely came down to contract issues with iTunes, or other vendors/distributors.

I have an update for you guys regarding itunes.

this is ITUNES being difficult, NOT LINKIN PARK OR LP MANAGEMENT OR WARNER! I've been trying to find out the time its going up, and iTunes is the one being difficult since it's a monday and they usually release music on tuesday.

Hopefully it will go live soon. I've heard around 4pm pacific, but I can't guarantee anything. The song WILL begin streaming on LinkinPark.com at 12:45 pacific.

http://www.linkinpark.com/newdivide

I have an update for you guys regarding itunes.

this is ITUNES being difficult, NOT LINKIN PARK OR LP MANAGEMENT OR WARNER! I've been trying to find out the time its going up, and iTunes is the one being difficult since it's a monday and they usually release music on tuesday.

Hopefully it will go live soon. I've heard around 4pm pacific, but I can't guarantee anything. The song WILL begin streaming on LinkinPark.com at 12:45 pacific.

http://www.linkinpark.com/newdivide

Suuhweeet. Thanks man! As long as its on itunes by 11:59 thats still the 18th :D.

i live in the

US but i agree with you...you should just dl it illegally then...us a youtube converter or something then buy it later to get a better version