Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey do you think that the Figure.09 new demo will be the one who appears in the making of Meteora, it lasts less than 3 seconds and Mike can be heard rapping different verses, that demo has been on my mind for a couple of weeks recently.

2 minutes ago, Andros said:

Hey do you think that the Figure.09 new demo will be the one who appears in the making of Meteora, it lasts less than 3 seconds and Mike can be heard rapping different verses, that demo has been on my mind for a couple of weeks recently.

The one where Brad is frozen right? Haha, maybe. But there were probably tons of lyrics written in that time of recording at Mike’s home studio in 2002. Tons of versions of lyrics written probably, so I’d imagine Plaster II is a version/variation we’ve never heard. It might just be an instrumental though, since it’s a working title demo.

When I listen to the unreleased demos I'll have a party for myself 

Max volume, tequila and stella artois 

Can't wait to have a blast im fucking excited

Easier To Run is one of my favorite songs of all time it's cool that after many years we are getting another live recording and the fucking demo

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

22 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

Original Figure.09 demo was only a rap demo. Plaster 2 was singing heavy demo like Plaster. They connected them together and the name remained Figure.09. It's like Until It Breaks composed from 4 demos. Figure.09 is composed from 2 demos.

But LPU9 demo is a singing heavy demo, not rap demo at all ..

1 hour ago, EgorN said:

But LPU9 demo is a singing heavy demo, not rap demo at all ..

LPU9 demo is already connected demo with Plaster 2. I think it was made after Plaster 2 and Figure.09 original rap demo.

Edit: I mean Plaster 2 has singing verse and chorus. LPU9 demo has only singing chorus. Verse is instrumental. And final song has rap verse and singing chorus.

Edited by Hybrider

3 hours ago, Hybrider said:

Original Figure.09 demo was only a rap demo. Plaster 2 was singing heavy demo like Plaster. They connected them together and the name remained Figure.09. It's like Until It Breaks composed from 4 demos. Figure.09 is composed from 2 demos.

This is just a theory, ain't it?

12 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

Now that you guys know what it's called you can just write "Lost".

Here's the reason:

So the reason is that it'd been prohibited before martinez put the leak out, right? Why was it allowed yesterday then? Do you know that the official thing is coming this week?

5 hours ago, Hybrider said:

LPU9 demo is already connected demo with Plaster 2. I think it was made after Plaster 2 and Figure.09 original rap demo.

Edit: I mean Plaster 2 has singing verse and chorus. LPU9 demo has only singing chorus. Verse is instrumental. And final song has rap verse and singing chorus.

So we're probably getting the singing verses version of "Figure.09"?

23 minutes ago, blackout said:

So the reason is that it'd been prohibited before martinez put the leak out, right? Why was it allowed yesterday then? Do you know that the official thing is coming this week?

Hopefully a teaser or announcement comes out by the end of the week, and if not the end of this week, maybe the start of next week.

44 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

No.

I hope we get "Lost" soon. Whenever Meteora 20 gets announced and "Lost" gets released I'm going straight to Genius to edit Lost's lyrics and every song that's included in the boxset (when it gets announced, if they do a boxset for it).

Edited by NJPLP

Hopefully we’ll get some rereleases of LPTVs LPU exclusives and hopefully even some new unseen footage from touring or Making of Meteora. That would be super cool too. 

I wonder if Lost is going to have the same lyrics we know, “thoughts that take away my pride, trapped in places deep inside”. Or if they’re gonna be different. Chester mentioned rewriting a song “for the 97th time” at the Making of Meteora part where that song was being recorded. It could be a different song they were talking about though. They probably will be the lyrics we know since Lost was already confirmed to be “Thoughts That Take Away My Pride”

Edited by IWillWalkAway

34 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Hopefully we’ll get some rereleases of LPTVs LPU exclusives and hopefully even some new unseen footage from touring or Making of Meteora. That would be super cool too. 

I wonder if Lost is going to have the same lyrics we know, “thoughts that take away my pride, trapped in places deep inside”. Or if they’re gonna be different. Chester mentioned rewriting a song “for the 97th time” at the Making of Meteora part where that song was being recorded. It could be a different song they were talking about though. They probably will be the lyrics we know since Lost was already confirmed to be “Thoughts That Take Away My Pride”

I guess we'll find out whenever they announce Meteora 20. Hopefully, it's either by the end of this week or sometime next week.

Also, maybe the band is holding it off for longer. Maybe they know about the leak.

Edited by NJPLP

48 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

People are freaking out about LOST / A.6 / and the album demos... 

and i'm here loosing my ming over the ones we never heard about such as More The Victim and Fighting Myself

I predicted that they were probably the finished vocal versions of “Cumulus” and “Resolution”. Two more songs we know are unreleased tracks, but never heard them. We heard the original Cumulus demo on an LPU before. The band mentioned they tried to work with it but it always sounded too “poppy”. I think it’d be cool to hear the song with vocals if they got finished. Because if so, I’d imagine it’s probably either More The Victim or Fighting Myself.

1 hour ago, vinifeijo said:

People are freaking out about LOST / A.6 / and the album demos... 

and i'm here loosing my ming over the ones we never heard about such as More The Victim and Fighting Myself

I'm losing my mind over having the LPU tracks and live shows, I feel you bro hahahaha

Is there any possibility that some of the already known instrumental demos (like cumulus, rinhocerous, program, attached, etc...) also have a version with vocals? Or is it sure that they are only instrumentals? 

I would thank if someone try to clarify this

Edited by DavideLP

2 hours ago, DavideLP said:

Is there any possibility that some of the already known instrumental demos (like cumulus, rinhocerous, program, attached, etc...) also have a version with vocals? Or is it sure that they are only instrumentals? 

I would thank if someone try to clarify this

There´s the possibility that Cumulus has a version with vocals, since the band said that they tried to work on it but it sounded too “poppy”. While the rest of the instrumental demos, we are not sure about it

There´s one thing I´ve been thinking in the last few days and I don´t think anybody metioned before. Acording to the leaked list, there´s a demo called "Healling Foot", and one of the demos from the LPU11 cd is called "Broken Foot" and its a meteora demo. Could there be any correlation between these two songs? There must be right?

13 minutes ago, jopevc said:

There´s the possibility that Cumulus has a version with vocals, since the band said that they tried to work on it but it sounded too “poppy”. While the rest of the instrumental demos, we are not sure about it

Thnx for your reply