Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

17 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

I don't know why, but I have strange feeling that this new created profile is someone from LP management.

Guys, I am a fan, not an LP management. As I stated in my post: The Meteora 20th Anniversary Edition Album release date is just my theory, not official. 

If you guys saw my post about the comparison 20th anniversary release dates of Hybrid Theory and Meteora, you guys would feel like its strange/weird or shocked about the "Tuesdays and Fridays".

Edited by AJ93

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Guys, I am a fan, not an LP management. As I stated in my post: The Meteora 20th Anniversary Edition Album release date is just my theory, not official. 

You have right. I checked every LP album and they were all released on Tuesday except The Hunting Party and One More Light. Last 2 albums were released on Friday. So I believe to your theory.

8 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

You have right. I checked every LP album and they were all released on Tuesday except The Hunting Party and One More Light. Last 2 albums were released on Friday. So I believe to your theory.

I kind of funny that he thinks that the Meteora 20 boxset is coming out on Friday, March 10th, 2023 because that's the exact same date that I thought is when the boxset might be coming out, mainly because it matches up with HT20.

Edited by NJPLP

1 minute ago, NJPLP said:

I kind of funny that he thinks that the Meteora 20 boxset is coming out on Friday, March 10th, 2023 because that's the exact date that I thought is when the boxset is coming out, mainly because it matches up with HT20.

Like I said, I was just doing a small research and then compare it. And again, it's just my theory on the Meteora 20th Anniversary Release date. But, you guys can believe my theory as a "wait-and-see" approach. Like let's wait and see what's going on on January 25th (if that announcement is real or not).

6 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

Since 2017 there is one exactly the same day (Friday) for every country. Before 2017 some coutries had different day for the album release. US had Tuesdays and all LP albums was released on that day. Europe had 1 day before the US (Mondays), the earliest had New Zealand and some other countries - 4 days before the US (Fridays).

27 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I kind of funny that he thinks that the Meteora 20 boxset is coming out on Friday, March 10th, 2023 because that's the exact same date that I thought is when the boxset might be coming out, mainly because it matches up with HT20.

It could be that date. We will see. 

I also noticed something interesting when I was younger.

Order of HT songs with music videos: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8.

Order of Meteora songs with music videos: 3, 7, 9, 10, 13.

It looks like the numbers fits together. They missed number 6 on Meteora and we have music video on 13th track.

So when we connect HT and Meteora, every numbers have music videos except 6, 11 and 12. lol

Edited by Hybrider

15 minutes ago, martinez said:

Since 2017 there is one exactly the same day (Friday) for every country. Before 2017 some coutries had different day for the album release. US had Tuesdays and all LP albums was released on that day. Europe had 1 day before the US (Mondays), the earliest had New Zealand and some other countries - 4 days before the US (Fridays).

But THP was in 2014 and it was released on Friday.

I don't think the new song would be called Lost. I think it would be called "En Proceso" it means "Underway" or "In Process".

Reason: Here's the extra scene of LP's Faint Music Video. Start at 2:46, you'll see. Maybe that's the name of the forgotten song. 

Edited by AJ93

42 minutes ago, DylHDZ said:

If I had to guess… I feel like we’ll get an announcement with a song this Thursday Jan 26th and the release March 24th  

Actually, your guess reminded me of my similar research (post):

"She Couldn't" was released on August 13, 2020 (Thursday).

In case if the forgotten song is not released on Wednesday, then the forgotten song could be released on Thursday January 26th. 

Edited by AJ93

42 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

I don't think the new song would be called Lost. I think it would be called "En Proceso" it means "Underway" or "In Process".

Reason: Here's the extra scene of LP's Faint Music Video. Start at 2:46, you'll see. Maybe that's the name of the forgotten song. 

I don’t think that was a hint to a particular song title. I think that was just a seed about the Making of Meteora.

And it’s already been leaked that “Lost” is the unreleased song we’re getting as a first release, like “She Couldn’t”. It is confirmed to be the song we know as “thoughts that take away my pride”, the instrumental has also appeared in some LPTV’s.

1 minute ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Eu não acho que foi uma dica para o título de uma música em particular. Acho que foi apenas uma semente sobre o Making of Meteora.

E já vazou que “Lost” é a música inédita que estamos recebendo como primeiro lançamento, como “She Couldn't”. Confirma-se ser a música que conhecemos como “pensamentos que me tiram o orgulho”, a instrumental também já apareceu em alguns LPTV's.

wait, "Lost" leaked???

2 hours ago, DylHDZ said:

If I had to guess… I feel like we’ll get an announcement with a song this Thursday Jan 26th and the release March 24th  

I seems like you might be right with the announcement and "Lost" being released on Thursday, January 26th, though, I don't really agree with you in terms of the boxset being released on Friday, March 24th. I feel like it might be released on Friday, March 10th, like what me and @AJ93 thought, though, who knows when the boxset is going to be released. We'll have to wait until Thursday to find out the date.

Edited by NJPLP

46 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I seems like you might be right with the announcement and "Lost" being released on Thursday, January 26th, though, I don't really agree with you in terms of the boxset being released on Friday, March 24th. I feel like it might be released on Friday, March 10th, like what me and @AJ93 thought, though, who knows when the boxset is going to be released. We'll have to wait until Thursday to find out the date.

The 10th does make sense based off HT20. 24th is just because it’s the day before the 25th and it’s a Friday but I’d rather have it on the 10th lol

Question: Will Allison Hagendorf host Linkin Park's Meteora 20th Anniversary Edition Q&A like how she hosted Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory 20th Anniversary Edition Q&A?

Edited by AJ93

13 minutes ago, jopevc said:

What are the chances that "Lost" might be leaked before its released?

We know "She Couldn't" leaked 11 years before it got officially released by Linkin Park in 2020 (mainly because it got leaked on an old 8-track demo dating back to 2000 that was discovered in 2009). Who knows, though, "Dialate", the Chester version of "Pictureboard", "Could Have Been", the Mark version of "Esaul", and the Chester version of "Stick N Move" didn't leak before they were released on October 9th, 2020 as a part of the HT20 boxset. It still could be possible for it to leak, though.

Edited by NJPLP

20 minutes ago, xeroboi said:

Where are you getting this lost thing from? 

can you be more specific?

If you meant how do people know the 25th being the release date, they don’t. it’s just a rumor (I THINK) since it’s two months before the official 20th Anniversary, March 25th. We’ll have to wait and see but it’s likely we’re going to get the track sometime before February, within the next few days, because of LP’s tease on a reveal for January.

I don’t know where martinez got this info about the leaks, but since the staff of lplive has told us that the info is real, I trust them. They won’t lie to us. The LP fanbase is very trustworthy. martinez might have access to things or people not everyone does.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

2 hours ago, NJPLP said:

We know "She Couldn't" leaked 11 years before it got officially released by Linkin Park in 2020 (mainly because it got leaked on an old 8-track demo dating back to 2000 that was discovered in 2009). Who knows, though, "Dialate", the Chester version of "Pictureboard", "Could Have Been", the Mark version of "Esaul", and the Chester version of "Stick N Move" didn't leak before they were released on October 9th, 2020 as a part of the HT20 boxset. It still could be possible for it to leak, though.

HT20 leaked about two days early due to some people getting their box sets early. I listened to the leak because the estimated arrival date for my package was like the 17th or something and I didn't want to wait that long. lol