Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

13 minutes ago, jopevc said:

There´s one thing I´ve been thinking in the last few days and I don´t think anybody metioned before. Acording to the leaked list, there´s a demo called "Healling Foot", and one of the demos from the LPU11 cd is called "Broken Foot" and its a meteora demo. Could there be any correlation between these two songs? There must be right?

Maybe “Healing Foot” is the opposite of “Broken Foot”. You know how “Broken Foot” is heavy and hard rock? Maybe “Healing Foot” is soft and poppy.

Or it could be a similar demo to “Broken Foot”.

Or maybe it’s an unreleased version of “Broken Foot” with vocals.

That’s what I think, anyway. Who knows.

Edited by NJPLP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Maybe “Healing Foot” is the opposite of “Broken Foot”. You know how “Broken Foot” is heavy and hard rock? Maybe “Healing Foot” is soft and poppy.

Or it could be a similar demo to “Broken Foot”.

Or maybe it’s an unreleased version of “Broken Foot” with vocals.

That’s what I think, anyway. Who knows.

The first thing that came to mind was that one Rob demo, idk why but it would be cool if it is. I think the second hypothesis is the most probable

18 minutes ago, jopevc said:

There´s one thing I´ve been thinking in the last few days and I don´t think anybody metioned before. Acording to the leaked list, there´s a demo called "Healling Foot", and one of the demos from the LPU11 cd is called "Broken Foot" and its a meteora demo. Could there be any correlation between these two songs? There must be right?

It had been pointed out yea, but I think in chat box.

My guess is that it's Broken Foot in a later stadium.

1 hour ago, jopevc said:

There´s the possibility that Cumulus has a version with vocals, since the band said that they tried to work on it but it sounded too “poppy”. While the rest of the instrumental demos, we are not sure about it

Mike did say they tried to add vocals to Attached and A.06 too, but that could mean anything from just "nah nah nah" melodies to actual lyrics. They might have not put too much work on those either. Could be like TooLeGit where the entire second verse is missing vocals.

1 hour ago, jopevc said:

Brad actually broke his foot:

https://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Broken_Foot

He played the beginning of the Family Values Tour with a broke foot. They worked on a bunch of demos for Reanimation and Meteora inside their tour bus during that period.

1 hour ago, jopevc said:

10 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

Brad actually broke his foot:

https://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Broken_Foot

He played the beginning of the Family Values Tour with a broke foot. They worked on a bunch of demos for Reanimation and Meteora inside their tour bus during that period.

Maybe they made "Healing Foot" while his foot was healing or after his foot was done healing, lol.

Edited by NJPLP

I wonder what these other demo titles we’ve never even heard of before are gonna be. “Wesside”, “Massive”, and “Healing Foot”, which is probably related to the Broken Foot demo.

Dude they really weren’t kidding when they said exciting things…

Edited by IWillWalkAway

18 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

I wonder what these other demo titles we’ve never even heard of before are gonna be. “Wesside”, “Massive”, and “Healing Foot”, which is probably related to the Broken Foot demo.

Dude they really weren’t kidding when they said exciting things…

You can't forget about "Fighting Myself" and "More the Victim". I wonder those are gonna be. @Capacity said he thinks one of the those two is possibly "Cumulus" with vocals, while the other is an unreleased b-side. 

23 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

You can't forget about "Fighting Myself" and "More the Victim". I wonder those are gonna be. @Capacity said he thinks one of the those two is possibly "Cumulus" with vocals, while the other is an unreleased b-side. 

That’s what I was saying before, one I think is Cumulus and the other might be Resolution but only time will tell.

How cool would it be if all three finalized titled songs are the remaining ones with vocals from NRG; Lost, Fighting Myself, and More The Victim. If that’s really how it is, that’s gonna be so epic. Lost is for sure one, so how about those other two?

Edited by IWillWalkAway

3 hours ago, Hybrider said:

"Massive" sounds so heavy by name. Maybe that will be the heaviest track on entire album which I hope, because I love heavy Linkin Park tracks. More the heavier it is, then the better for me.

The weirder they get, the better for me. Loving 'heavy' tracks is so 2000s. Lol

1 hour ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

The weirder they get, the better for me. Loving 'heavy' tracks is so 2000s. Lol

Yes, not like today. Today is modern to play shits in radio. When I was 7 year old, radio played Nu Metal songs and the variety was great. Now they only play the 10 same shit pop and dance shit "songs" all the day. They are all on one hoof.

Edited by Hybrider

5 hours ago, Hybrider said:

"Massive" sounds so heavy by name. Maybe that will be the heaviest track on entire album which I hope, because I love heavy Linkin Park tracks. More the heavier it is, then the better for me.

I remember when Heavy (OML) title leaked in the whiteboard and we all thought it would be an ultra agressive song. 😂

Edited by vinifeijo

20 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

I remember when Heavy (OML) title leaked in the whiteboard and we all thought it would be an ultra agressive song. 😂

😂😂😂😂yeah then the teasers with Kiiara came out and the shitstorm began 😂😂 “DAFUQ HAPPENED THIS IS NOT LP”

On 1/11/2023 at 12:32 PM, NJPLP said:

I've decided to dim it down to the title of the track being "Interrogation", "Shifter", "Serpent", or "Husky". They all have their drums, bass and dirty guitar completely done. Both "Interrogation" and "Shifter" have their clean guitar completely done for them. "Serpent" doesn't have clean guitar on it. "Interrogation" also has the stuff partially done for whatever the 7th column is (something having to do with Joe Hahn).

Cumulus was a demo that would eventually be released through LPU XIII.

Cuidado is the working title for Lying From You.

The BLANK SPACE is either Rob's drum demo or A.06, based off some theories.

Pretty Birdie is the working title for Somewhere I Belong.

Nocturnal has nothing done for it. @IWillWalkAway has theorized that it's the working title for Nobody's Listening.

Session kept it's working title.

Since Resolution doesn't have dirty guitar on it, that's probably not it. 

Faint kept it's working title.

Sick is the working title for Don't Stay.

Plaster II, as me and @IWillWalkAwayhave theorized, is either the working title for Hit the Floor or From the Inside.

Drawing is the working title for Breaking the Habit.

Figure.09 kept it's working title.

Am I missing anything?

I was way wrong on some of this, lol.

1 hour ago, NJPLP said:

I was way wrong on some of this, lol.

only Plaster II was confirmed wrong actually. Like I’ve said, I think “Serpent” is almost definitely “Lost”. We still don’t know what Nocturnal was for, but I still think it’s Nobody’s Listening. It wouldn’t make much sense for Serpent (having live drums recorded for it), to be Nobody’s Listening (i hear no live drums in it)

3 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

only Plaster II was confirmed wrong actually. Like I’ve said, I think “Serpent” is almost definitely “Lost”. We still don’t know what Nocturnal was for, but I still think it’s Nobody’s Listening. It wouldn’t make much sense for Serpent (having live drums recorded for it), to be Nobody’s Listening (i hear no live drums in it)

I thought that the real name of "Thoughts That Take Away My Pride" ("Lost") was either "Interrogation", "Shifter", "Serpent", or "Husky". I was completely wrong with that, lol.

Edited by NJPLP

7 hours ago, Hybrider said:

Yes, not like today. Today is modern to play shits in radio. When I was 7 year old, radio played Nu Metal songs and the variety was great. Now they only play the 10 same shit pop and dance shit "songs" all the day. They are all on one hoof.

Complaining about radio in 2023 its so weird, you can choose to play whatever you want the world is so open that you have the ability to ignore the top 10.

4 minutes ago, JZ-GreyDazePatheticWorship said:

Complaining about radio in 2023 its so weird, you can choose to play whatever you want the world is so open that you have the ability to ignore the top 10.

And yet some people on here stil complain about Mike’s nft stuff, like the world is so open that you have the ability to ignore it, and look for other things 😁