Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

5 hours ago, NJPLP said:

That's interesting, I wonder who that is.

Could you record the Howard Stern broadcast with the three unreleased songs?

I've got it. I know who is that person on the graffiti wall next to the word Cuidado: It's Jam Master Jay (of RUN-DMC), who died on October 30, 2002

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was watching Mike's live on tik tok carefully and something that he said about QWERTY caught my attention, he considers that it is something going to MTM, that is, if we have a 20th box for MTM we will probably have QWERTY in it, it seems a lot difficult but maybe the Summer Sonic 2006 concert.

Just a thought, I know our focus right now is MT20 ;)

2 hours ago, thigolpbr said:

I was watching Mike's live on tik tok carefully and something that he said about QWERTY caught my attention, he considers that it is something going to MTM, that is, if we have a 20th box for MTM we will probably have QWERTY in it, it seems a lot difficult but maybe the Summer Sonic 2006 concert.

Just a thought, I know our focus right now is MT20 ;)

it's very plausible that the studio version of Qwerty ends up on that box set, it's like Cumulus were played live during 2002. In fact, the entire LPU6 would probably be included. Not so faithful though about the entire Summer Sonic show

a finalized Cumulus with vocals is so beautiful. It’s just like i had imagined.

We know now, that Cumulus WAS a demo of an unreleased full song.

Turns out the 3 finalized songs from the sessions are in fact Lost, Fighting Myself (almost finalized), and More The Victim. The mystery of Meteora is no more.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

4 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

a finalized Cumulus with vocals is so beautiful. It’s just like i had imagined.

We know now, that Cumulus WAS a demo of an unreleased full song.

Turns out the 3 finalized songs from the sessions are in fact Lost, Fighting Myself, and More The Victim. The mystery of Meteora is no more.

Well, that's not the last of the mysteries of Meteora. We still don't know what Nocturnal is.

Edited by NJPLP

11 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Well, that's not the last of the mysteries of Meteora. We still don't know what Nocturnal is.

We at least know all of the songs now. Titles of songs are a whole different thing. Nocturnal, Serpent, and Resolution are the ones we still don’t know which song they belong to yet, and any of which could belong to NL, Numb, Lost, or FM.

Seems like Resolution is gonna be a demo for “Lost”, and they probably didn’t name it “Resolution (Lost Demo)” as to not spoil the mystery of what it is yet.

I think either Serpent or Nocturnal is definitely Nobody’s Listening

God knows what Numb is could also be Serpent or Nocturnal.

Fighting Myself I have no clue it’s the 4th one, maybe it was in the blank space we saw.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

Demi Lovato's track for Scream VI "Still Alive" will premier on 3.3.23 

A track which Mike is credited as writer and producer

There's a phone number, but I recorded the voicemail. here's the link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7t3027u7736x9e8/Still_Alive_%28Scream_VI%29_Voicemail_Promo.mp3/file

Source: M.Shinoda's IG

Edited by AJ93

2 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

We at least know all of the songs now. Titles of songs are a whole different thing. Nocturnal, Serpent, and Resolution are the ones we still don’t know which song they belong to yet, and any of which could belong to NL, Numb, Lost, or FM.

Seems like Resolution is gonna be a demo for “Lost”, and they probably didn’t name it “Resolution (Lost Demo)” as to not spoil the mystery of what it is yet.

Fighting Myself I have no clue it’s the 4th one, maybe it was in the blank space we saw.

Nocturnal could be Numb.

Serpent could be Nobody's Listening.

"I can't take this" lyric belongs to Figure.09 (Meteora|20 Demo)

Edited by AJ93

2 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

How about Massive and Wesside, are those 2 more unknown tracks that are a mystery on the lost demos?

19 minutes ago, solidss said:

How about Massive and Wesside, are those 2 more unknown tracks that are a mystery on the lost demos?

likely.

Healing Foot, Massive, and Wesside will almost definitely be original demos we never heard in any form. One of those three is probably the Rob Drum Track. One might even be the Wizard Song’s instrumental who knows.

2 hours ago, AJ93 said:

"I can't take this" lyric belongs to Figure.09 (Meteora|20 Demo)

That's the rap verses demo of Figure.09. We're getting Plaster 2 (Figure.09 Demo). Plaster 2 is most likely the singing verses demo (that's what I think, anyway).

I wonder if the "Blood Anger Suffering" outro of Figure 09 will be anywhere on the 20th release. Like as lyrics to another demo we haven't heard yet, or if it's on any of the live shows (I'm sure it's written in the setlists here but I haven't looked)

38 minutes ago, YRQRM0 said:

I wonder if the "Blood Anger Suffering" outro of Figure 09 will be anywhere on the 20th release. Like as lyrics to another demo we haven't heard yet, or if it's on any of the live shows (I'm sure it's written in the setlists here but I haven't looked)

Afraid to say that seems a precursor to the Live putrid 2007-onwards

Hopefully so. There is a month and a half to go before the release, so another band reacts video would be awesome. Rock am Ring is a great show to do it for, but something like KROQ Acoustic Christmas or anything else that we haven't seen would be nice too. Even a Meteora arena tour show, or the LPU Tour Detroit show.

9 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Hopefully so. There is a month and a half to go before the release, so another band reacts video would be awesome. Rock am Ring is a great show to do it for, but something like KROQ Acoustic Christmas or anything else that we haven't seen would be nice too. Even a Meteora arena tour show, or the LPU Tour Detroit show.

LPU Tour Detroit show, would be awesome!

• 1 year later...