LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, rqthomazini said:

Listen Chester's voice after all that pain from 2017 is a big gift. A great way to keep his legacy and spirit alive. Can't wait for friday damn

you and me both.

the lyric "TTTAMP, I've faced deep inside" will be somewhere in middle or later like 1:20 or 2:00 (it's just my guess) once the full version is available on Friday.

Edited by AJ93

2 hours ago, Igussek said:

Chester in the verse sounds like something from 2010-2017, really interesting. 

Can't wait!

I kinda disagree in that he has that same singing he does on Numb in the verses, so I can tell it’s young Chester from 2002. Chester’s voice did change a bit over the years, but he always did kind of sound the same.

also check out this vid and go to the 0:50 mark: 

“LOOOST” lol. Probs was just a coincidence tho. It sounds like he might have been referencing it a bit. or he was just simply joking about baggage getting lost. It’s all in the way Mike said it lmao. Maybe it was a double entendre

Edited by IWillWalkAway

10 hours ago, LPxDBZ said:

If not, then I'm thinking the TTAMP line is the chorus for the 2002 Mix. I'm just wondering why the WM store didn't list the 2002 Mix on the box set, the absence of it is the only difference between what Martinez leaked here last month and what the WM store listed. Hopefully when the page officially goes up this time it gets included. 

Perhaps we'll get the 2002 mix as a download through the website, as a reward for playing through the game and something for the hardcore fans. I really want there to be something from the site that isn't immediately available publicly, lol. Otherwise, it just feels like a (fun) glorified announcement. 

Update:

-Lost (single will be available on February 10 Friday)

-Linkin Park's Meteora|20 Anniverssary Edition Q&A on February 10 Friday 2pm PST via Discord (You'll find the announcement section on LP'S Discord). Here's the link:

https://discord.gg/linkinpark?event=1072571617135312916

-Preorder of Meteora|20 AE will be available either on Feb 9 (Thursday) or February 10 (Friday)

If only someone could record the Meteora|20 Q&A.

Edited by AJ93

3 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Update:

-Lost (single will be available on February 10 Friday)

-*Linkin Park's Meteora|20 Anniverssary Edition Q&A on February 10 Friday.

-Preorder of Meteora|20 AE will be available either on Feb 9 (Thursday) or February 10 (Friday)

Amazing :)

I’ve listened to that Lost snippet on soundcloud a couple times now, and I think the song actually would’ve fit fine on Meteora. Personally, I think it’d fit best on the album between Faint and Figure.09. I can tell the difference in it, but there’s a few songs on Meteora that are pretty different from the rest, take Nobody’s Listening, Breaking The Habit, and Numb for example. Still it feels very Meteora, so it could very well have fit in with the album, and it was probably very close to making the album. I’m just glad we’re finally getting to hear it after all these years.

Also, the chorus, if it was rewritten, it’s slightly better than “Thoughts That Take Away My Pride, trapped in places deep inside” In my opinion. I can see why they might have thought that chorus was a bit bland. It makes the same point that the final lyrics do, but isn’t quite as depthful, and just a little too wordy for the song (in my opinion, again). That’s something that comes with writing every song to make it the best it can be, is sometimes rewriting when something isn’t fully there yet. In Making of Meteora, producer Don Gilmore mentions stuff similar to this.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

1 hour ago, IWillWalkAway said:

That’s something that comes with writing every song to make it the best it can be, is sometimes rewriting when something isn’t fully there yet.

This is why is Meteora the best album from all albums. My favorite. 

Lost was certainly not used for an album promo. I think people would remember if it was. He’s totally bs’ing.

Hardcore fans have already dug up/talked about every surfaced clip of Lost. That guy must be thinking of A.06. If not he’s either totally bullshitting or he works at NRG, and I doubt he does.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

26 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Lost was certainly not used for an album promo. I think people would remember if it was. He’s totally bs’ing.

Hardcore fans have already dug up/talked about every surfaced clip of Lost. That guy must be thinking of A.06. If not he’s either totally bullshitting or he works at NRG, and I doubt he does.

that's what i was thinking, A.06 was used for promo

7 hours ago, unksoldier2000 said:

no parts of the track was ever used before. until now this clip that just released is completely new and the first time anyone is ever hearing it.

Edited by solidss

Reamining Voicemails:

-Nobody's Listening (Wednesday)

-Session (Thursday)

Friday:

-World premier of Lost

-LP Meteora|20 Q&A via discord

-Preorder of Meteora|20AE (let's wait and see)

Question: How many puzzles left for Meteora interactive website? And any chance we might use the crowbar today on the interactive game?

1 minute ago, AJ93 said:

Question: How many puzzles left for Meteora interactive website? And any chance we might use the crowbar today on the interactive game?

There is a <1% chance. The game is basically over. They might update some tiny things, but nothing substantial is going to happen anymore.

5 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Reamining Voicemails:

-Nobody's Listening (Wednesday)

-Session (Thursday)

Friday:

-World premier of Lost

-LP Meteora|20 Q&A via discord

-Preorder of Meteora|20AE (let's wait and see)

We'll be getting the new image of the banner along with the Nobody's Listening voicemail later today.