Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

!!!! Mike said “this is for resolution” on the tape. Seems like “Resolution” is the working title of “Lost”. INTERESTING STUFF! Maybe that’s the demo version that we’re also getting on the Lost Demos playing on the tape

Edited by IWillWalkAway

5 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

!!!! Mike said “this is for resolution” on the tape. Seems like “Resolution” is the working title of “Lost”. INTERESTING STUFF! Maybe that’s the demo version that we’re also getting on the Lost Demos playing on the tape

watch the video carefully, look how he skipped the tracks.

Edited by AJ93

"The recovered tape fits perfectly in this recorder…"

This game is so confusing, I didn't recover anything :D Last thing I heard was "your package is lost", now out of nowhere there is a tape in the recorder?! Anyways, nice clip, hope we see a single release soon.

2 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

they’re releasing both.

Also, who is BBB? I was thinking Big Bad Brad lol. Did Brad find the tape?

NO

19/44 is resolution, 20/44 is brad singing, 24/44 is Lost (TTTAMP). Don't you even see the recorder screen?

BBB is Brad. The recorder goes through several clips.

Just now, LPxDBZ said:

So, it turns out TTAMP was actually Resolution, then at some point was renamed to Lost. 

No, lol, it doesn't say that at all. That's not what that means. They are different clips.

1 minute ago, LPxDBZ said:

So, it turns out TTAMP was actually Resolution? Or was Resolution something else? 

resolution is something else. track 19 out of 44. Look at the video and look at the mini-recorder screen. you'll see what I mean.

1 minute ago, LPLStaff said:

BBB is Brad. The recorder goes through several clips.

No, lol, it doesn't say that at all. That's not what that means. They are different clips.

I know, already edited my post. I just don't know what else Resolution could be though if it wasn't an early working title for Lost.

There are 3 recordings shown to us. First one is something for track "Resolution". Second one is some melody for another unreleased demo (or maybe for Resolution?). Imagine that melody as a heavy guitar riff like "Don't Stay" has. That would be so epic if this is guitar riff. And the third recording is the begining of "Lost".

"Resolution" is not a demo of "Lost". If it is "Lost" demo, it would be called "Resolution (Lost Demo)" on tracklist.

Edited by Hybrider

I have no idea how people think that those recordings are definitely for three different things/demos/songs. A shitload of other things are possible. Like the first thing recording could just be a recording to note what the following recordings are about. So back when those things were recorded you recorded first „this is about x“. Then you recorded a bunch of ideas and then before you record ideas for another song you would record „this is about y“ first. It‘s not like with phones nowadays where you just entered the filename based on what it belonged to, or you had no tagging system or whatever. You had to mark your stuff somehow. So all recordings could be ideas for the same track or not, we simply don‘t know at this point.
Secondly „Resolution“ doesn‘t have to be a title for a demo or a song. A resolution can be a technical term in music. I don‘t understand all the words of the recording so I can‘t say if it makes sense in this context though. 

edit: I forgot that Resolution is a demo we will get that we already know the name of. My bad. 

Edited by Coizu

20 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

An entirely separate demo they were working on....? lol

Oops, I actually completely forgot Resolution will also be on the Lost Demos CD, lol. Wouldn't have thought that if I remembered. Still, I wonder if Lost had an earlier working title we may or may not already know of, Iooking forward to the band explaining more about the song when it finally releases.