Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

3 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I'm the one who changed it to February 3rd after we found out the announcement and the release of the song didn't happen on February the 1st. If it doesn't happen today, then I will change to Monday, February 6th and if it doesn't happen that day, I'll continue to change it until the announcement happens and the song gets released.

Let's just focus on the Meteora|20 website and see what's after the reboot. But I know that the mini-recorder is next objective, where we have to use the casette/tape and listen to it.

Edited by AJ93

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Let's just focus on the Meteora|20 website and see what's after the reboot. But I know that the mini-recorder is next objective, where we have to use the casette/tape and listen to it.

Imagine if the tape is like a teaser of Lost.. lol

We still waiting for the PC to boot?

So far I was only able to use the gold key and enter the code to open the briefcase and put the USB in the PC. I don't think anyone can do anything else after that yet

Edited by solidss

12 minutes ago, solidss said:

So far I was only able to use the gold key and enter the code to open the briefcase and put the USB in the PC. I don't think anyone can do anything else after that yet

Yeah, it is time based after all

33 minutes ago, solidss said:

The site has been updating at 12:00PM PST each day. Today the PC will accessible, and I guess find out what's on the tape too. 

7 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Or it’s the full song if not a teaser. I didn’t think we’d hear Lost today but if we do, that would be cool. Even if it’s just a small teaser of the song.

Did you look in the chat box? Martinez said that when you play the tape, the recording will say what day the band will make the announcement. Most likely sometime next week in my opinion. And when the announcement happens (whenever it is when we find out), "Lost" should get released around the same time as the announcement.

Edited by NJPLP

8 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Did you look in the chat box? Martinez said that when you play the tape, the recording will say what day the band will make the announcement. Most likely sometime next week in my opinion. And when the announcement happens (whenever it is when we find out), "Lost" should get released around the same time as the announcement.

Hope we get Lost together with the announcement. I appreciate all those games that LP always done, but I have a little feeling that this time this puzzle scheme was a little too much. Releasing teasers of Lost and stuff like that would warmed up the fanbase more than this Meteora oldschool game.

Maybe I'm (and a lot of other people) are suffering a little with the anxiety about it all, but that's just my opinion.

1 hour ago, AJ93 said:

which browser is better? Brave Browser, or Chrome when it comes to inspect any puzzles?

Brave and Chrome are both based on Chromium and therefore both have the exact same devtools. If you don't know how these works, you probably won't be able to find anything useful though.

1 minute ago, rqthomazini said:

I’m done, I will just sit and wait

I agree with you bro. I'm just gonna wait and see LP's official announcement on IG, YouTube, and Twitter. and guys, dont even join LP Discord as its filled with trollers....

I'll wait when they officially announce the release on social networks.
I don't have much patience for these riddles, I'm too old for that. lol
but it's cool and all, anyway I'm not following much I just take a look at the forum to see if anything has finally come out, but apparently nothing yet lol.

the whole problem is that we already know about Box due to the fact that it was leaked, I think it broke the marketing a little, maybe if it hadn't leaked it would have been different.

finally one day they announce.