• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NJPLP said:
  Hide contents

Hopefully it is the unreleased Meteora 20 version, but it may just be the LPU 9 version we all know about.

yeah, that's what I figured - very helpful comment duh

2 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Hide contents

Nope, no idea. The thing I found might be a red herring after all.

thank you anyways! yeah it might and it might not. i remember all the HT20 website promo being directed to pictureboard and the single was She couldn't after all. dont remember if that was released beforehand tho

1 hour ago, IWillWalkAway said:

please stop. They knew this countdown was gonna start hype. I’m not entitled, I love Linkin Park and i was just excited to hear new stuff. Am I not allowed to even feel things anymore?

feeling things =/= being entitled.

57 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

It's called marketing, it's made for creating an emotional response. People have the right to show how they feel about 

and I have the right to call people entitled, just as much as you have the right to be offended by what I said.

2 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

and I have the right to call people entitled, just as much as you have the right to be offended by what I said.

or you could’ve just said nothing tbh. just a thought. you chose to go out of your way to make a comment that was both rude and unnecessary.

22 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

I get the feeling you’re just very sensitive. You’re way too cut up about all this.

or are you Geki?!

wow the community is so friendly here!! 😐 

You’re the first moron i’ve had to deal with at lplive. Everyone else here has been so respectful. To be fair i’ve only been here on lplive for 4 years, but I try my hardest to be a respectful person online, everywhere, and when others are not, it’s not hurtful it’s just fucking annoying. Not talking about having opinions, that’s ok of course. But having opinions doesn’t give you the right to be an asshole. Sure, you can be an asshole if you want to, but that just makes you an insufferable person.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

55 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

Not offended, particularly, I'm enjoying the game, but your comment was disrespectful and condescending, like you were above the rest of the forum. Perhaps wasn't your intention man, but it sounded pretty bad

52 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

wow the community is so friendly here!! 😐 

You’re the first moron i’ve had to deal with at lplive. Everyone else here has been so respectful. To be fair i’ve only been here on lplive for 4 years, but I try my hardest to be a respectful person online, everywhere, and when others are not, it’s not hurtful it’s just fucking annoying. Not talking about having opinions, that’s ok of course. But having opinions doesn’t give you the right to be an asshole. Sure, you can be an asshole if you want to, but that just makes you an insufferable person.

It’s not news that I’m a moron man, everyone here knows me as a bit of a dickhead. But I’m also nice at times! It doesn’t come from a bad place inside me, I never really intend to hurt people, but you gotta thicken your skin on the internet man because if you think what I said is really all that bad, then you’re in for a shock! I’m unapologetically a cunt at times, but others out there are just evil. 

It’s fine to find me annoying, and it’s fine for me to find it annoying when you guys ALWAYS bitch about it when something didn’t met your own-set expectations. It’s not something new, a large part of this fan base have been doing it for over 10 years now. You expected something, it didn’t happen, and now you’re mad at someone else because you’re the one that got it wrong. 

Edited by Wilderness

9 minutes ago, JZ-GreyDaze said:

Guys calm down just enjoy the moment.

I don't enjoy puzzles but i know that the LP community loves them so i respect that.

I just hope that it won't take an eternity to have the single out.

for real. Still hyped to hear “Lost” whenever it comes out.

6 minutes ago, JZ-GreyDaze said:

I just hope that it won't take an eternity to have the single out.

I don´t think we need to wait too long. When HT20 happened, they changed the website almost out of nowhere, and it lasted for like a week (If I remember correctly). For MT20 we already had a countdown that lasted 6 days (?) and I don´t think it makes sense to extend the hype for another 6 days. I believe the announcement will happen this friday, or maybe even tomorrow but I think is unlikely

On 2/1/2023 at 8:03 PM, Wilderness said:

I never really intend to hurt people, but you gotta thicken your skin on the internet man because if you think what I said is really all that bad, then you’re in for a shock!

I don’t think what you said was THAT bad, just pretty dicky. I’ve dealt with way worse dickheads than you, outside of lplive. I just want people to realize that YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A DICK. it’s a choice. You decide who you wanna be. i’ve had some fucked up shit been said to me online and IRL. Not gonna go into detail what, so you’re not that bad.

Convo is over now. So I won’t be responding to any further messages on the subject.

On 2/1/2023 at 8:06 PM, jopevc said:

I don´t think we need to wait too long. When HT20 happened, they changed the website almost out of nowhere, and it lasted for like a week (If I remember correctly). For MT20 we already had a countdown that lasted 6 days (?) and I don´t think it makes sense to extend the hype for another 6 days. I believe the announcement will happen this friday, or maybe even tomorrow but I think is unlikely

it was about 5 days so yeah. That’s why i think we may see the announcement Monday.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

1 minute ago, IWillWalkAway said:

it was about 5 days so yeah. That’s why i think we may see the announcement Monday.

Monday is in 5 days, I think that´s to much since we already got that countdown. It may happen on Monday, but I still think it will happen friday. Let´s see what happens

4 minutes ago, jopevc said:

Monday is in 5 days, I think that´s to much since we already got that countdown. It may happen on Monday, but I still think it will happen friday. Let´s see what happens

Friday makes sense too, because it’s a week after the countdown started. We’ll just have to wait a little longer. I’ll tell ya, they sure do love playing with the hype lol.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

Since 2017, these anniversary releases have been the only time we get this much LP fan interaction, let's just enjoy it. "Lost" or anything else coming from the countdown were expectations we put on ourselves, lol. The band has always done these kinds of teasers and most fans that only follow LP's socials don't even know about the leaks, so have some fun with the buildup and a little more patience. 

I want to figure out the site puzzle and daily "Lurple" myself, so I'm probably better off avoiding any fan circle for the rest of the week as it updates.

16 minutes ago, DylHDZ said:

Do explain…

The Funkopop on the left shelf, thats actually MTM. IDK why they put MTM funkopop.

Mini-Recorder = Tapes

Key = Drawer (there must be a recovery drive).

Spray canister = paint (Making Of Meteora/The Art Of Meteora DVD)

MTV VMA Viewer's Choice 2004 trophy (spaceman) = Breaking The Habit

LP Tag = LP Tickets (on the bulletinboard)

Somebody Angry (but the word angry is crossed out) Broken = one of the Lost Demos track

Gundam Figure = Somewhere I Belong

Red Binder with unused Lithograph  = Work In Progress DVD

Meteora UK Platinum = Meteora UK Limited Album Edition

Two Stickers on the black drawer = Fort Minor

The mountainous pictures (from bulletinboard) = LP Live Tour in South Korea and Phillipines.

These were based on the list of M20thAE from Warner website.

Edited by AJ93