LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

Love Linkin Park fans. You weren’t promised anything in particular today, and now your sense of entitlement is starting to show. 

please stop. They knew this countdown was gonna start hype. I’m not entitled, I love Linkin Park and i was just excited to hear new stuff. Am I not allowed to even feel things anymore?

Edited by IWillWalkAway

Really excited. I loved the HT20 computer and I also love this. Don't pay any attention to the haters. These games are fun.

Anyway, I was digging through a lot of things I... let's say found and I have a very strong theory on the "story" and result of this thing.

It's a theory and I am not 100% sure about a lot of things yet, but it might contain very heavy spoilers, so if you want to keep this thing a surprise _DO NOT KEEP READING_

Spoiler

We will find a suitcase that we need to open (looks like it will be a combination of digits we need to figure out), in the suitcase we will find the flash drive to restore the computer. On the computer there will be some kind of warehouse software called "DeliveryApp". I don't know how all those things will add up but at one point (Friday 6 AM LA time most probably) those things will lead us to picking up a package that most probably contains the tape. We will then be able to put that tape into recorder and listen to a demo of Faint.

Oh also at one point an iPhone is going to show up which makes me really wonder in which time this game is supposed to take place in 😄

Edited by Coizu

9 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

Love Linkin Park fans. You weren’t promised anything in particular today, and now your sense of entitlement is starting to show. 

It's called marketing, it's made for creating an emotional response. People have the right to show how they feel about 

28 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Really excited. I loved the HT20 computer and I also love this. Don't pay any attention to the haters. These games are fun.

Anyway, I was digging through a lot of things I... let's say found and I have a very strong theory on the "story" and result of this thing.

It's a theory and I am not 100% sure about a lot of things yet, but it might contain very heavy spoilers, so if you want to keep this thing a surprise _DO NOT KEEP READING_

Reveal hidden contents

We will find a suitcase that we need to open (looks like it will be a combination of digits we need to figure out), in the suitcase we will find the flash drive to restore the computer. On the computer there will be some kind of warehouse software called "DeliveryApp". I don't know how all those things will add up but at one point (Friday 6 AM LA time most probably) those things will lead us to picking up a package that most probably contains the tape. We will then be able to put that tape into recorder and listen to a demo of Faint.

Oh also at one point an iPhone is going to show up which makes me really wonder in which time this game is supposed to take place in 😄

Spoiler

do you know which demo of faint it is?