• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Coizu said:

In case anyone is wondering what changed:

Hide contents

There are some artwork things on the wall now

Opening up the suitcase and plugging the usb drive into the computer seems to be the only progress that can be done today

Also if you wonder what the code is, it is:

Hide contents

There's a crowbar, and it says "nothing to smash". This is a reference to Foreword track

6 hours ago, michalangelo said:

Foley Work by any chance? 🤣

from now on, the track should not be called foreword, they should rename it "Foley Work" 🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Coizu said:

Most of the images they uploaded to the website yesterday are already in use by now so it doesn't seem like it is going to last that long anymore.

that's why I save all the images right now

3 minutes ago, michalangelo said:

All images have been used. They're in the booklet.

I mean im gonna save all the images and provide the link to those who contribute the linkinpedia pages. they can use these images for the Meteora 20th Anniversary Edition page via Linkinpedia (for the section "history").

like this:

https://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Meteora_(20th_Anniversary_Edition)

Edited by AJ93

2 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

I mean im gonna save all the images and provide the link to those who contribute the linkinpedia pages. they can use these images for the Meteora 20th Anniversary Edition page via Linkinpedia (for the section "history").

like this:

https://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Meteora_(20th_Anniversary_Edition)

I was reffering to "unused album cover (its top right). " Didn't know what you meant by saying "unused". Thanks for clarifying.

2 minutes ago, michalangelo said:

I was reffering to "unused album cover (its top right). " Didn't know what you meant by saying "unused". Thanks for clarifying.

if you look at the top right, there is number 2. the "2" represents the second album [meteora]. there is a unused back-cover (kinda like flashback cinematic)

4 minutes ago, AnthonyWakefield said:

i think tomorrow they're gonna release something modal-3-postit.png

next update: the mini-recorder, where we have to pick up the tape [cassette] from the table. the table is the code for lurple.

7 minutes ago, HybridSuns said:

I have to wonder, what was the intended way of getting the key? Surely the answer wasn't scouring through the source code, I feel that was a skip on our behalf and they just rolled with it

Yeah, was it a mistake that they haven't bothered to fix? Because even now I don't see any way to acquire the key normally, linkinpark.com/?searchshelf=key is the only way to progress.