• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IntensityJS said:

Lmao what have you started 😂

People on the LP subreddit are saying it’s real because Genius posted the tracklist 😂

True, welp, time will tell. This is one of the longest 7 hour periods of my life.

The only reason I put the album up was because of the Meteora 20 boxsets, CD set and digital download leaks on Warner's store site, only for me to put them up and then realize it was too late when Warner ended up removing the boxsets, CD set and digital download leaks an hour later. Anyways, it won't matter because of what might happen in less than 6 hours.

Edited by NJPLP

28 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

The only reason I put the album up was because of the Meteora 20 boxsets, CD set and digital download leaks on Warner's store site, only for me to put them up and then realize it was too late when Warner ended up removing the boxsets, CD set and digital download leaks an hour later. Anyways, it won't matter because of what might happen in less than 6 hours.

come on guys, 00:04:43:40 left! Let's go!

12 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Maybe you can screen record a video of the last 30 seconds of the countdown.

I'll do it.

Im guessing that once I record the remaining meteora voicemail tracks, there will be one final voicemail (this time it might be either a snippet or premier date of Lost).

Edited by AJ93

1 hour ago, IntensityJS said:

I don’t see the point in releasing something like that on streaming services when it will not be a part of the boxset. Would confuse people as to why it wasn’t included and would be less incentive to genuinely want to spend over 200 bucks on something that doesn’t feel complete.

The Super Deluxe box isn't complete itself, if you want the LPU/Live Rarities LPs you'll have to get the Vinyl only box. Wouldn't surprise me if Warner made Lost 2002 a deluxe CD exclusive, like someone said earlier, to encourage double or triple dipping.

As a sidenote, this is more of a pet peeve and not really related to what you said, but despite including the Live in Texas audio via vinyl there's no CD with the ininterrupted concert or the video. Was kinda hoping the deluxe CD set would have that 😕

Edited by HybridSuns

4 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I forgot to ask, but, are there any high resolution photos for the vinyl boxset, the CD set, and the digital download, or not?

Someone here had the images, if you search this or the other M20 thread you should find it.

In any case, the CD is a 3 CD set with Meteora, LPU Rarities 2 and Live Rarities 03-04 and the vinyl set is the same with Meteora and Live Rarities being 1 LP each and LPU being 2 LP.

On 2/1/2023 at 1:01 PM, HybridSuns said:

Someone here had the images, if you search this or the other M20 thread you should find it.

In any case, the CD is a 3 CD set with Meteora, LPU Rarities 2 and Live Rarities 03-04 and the vinyl set is the same with Meteora and Live Rarities being 1 LP each and LPU being 2 LP.

No, that not what I was asking. I was asking if there were any high resolution photos of the vinyl boxset, CD set, and the digital download, similar to the high resolution photo of the super deluxe boxset. The resolution of the photos of the vinyl boxset, CD set, and digital download are kinda bad.

On 2/1/2023 at 11:10 AM, IntensityJS said:

Lmao what have you started 😂

People on the LP subreddit are saying it’s real because Genius posted the tracklist 😂

True, welp, time will tell. This is one of the longest 7 hour periods of my life.

Also, if there was no "Lost (2002 Mix)", we would only have 89 tracks in total digitally on streaming platforms. The amount of tracks wouldn't be even.

Edited by NJPLP

2 hours ago, HybridSuns said:

The Super Deluxe box isn't complete itself, if you want the LPU/Live Rarities LPs you'll have to get the Vinyl only box. Wouldn't surprise me if Warner made Lost 2002 a deluxe CD exclusive, like someone said earlier, to encourage double or triple dipping.

As a sidenote, this is more of a pet peeve and not really related to what you said, but despite including the Live in Texas audio via vinyl there's no CD with the ininterrupted concert or the video. Was kinda hoping the deluxe CD set would have that 😕

We'll at least get Live in Texas in full in the digital download/on streaming, which is a pretty good consolation prize.

2 hours ago, HybridSuns said:

As a sidenote, this is more of a pet peeve and not really related to what you said, but despite including the Live in Texas audio via vinyl there's no CD with the ininterrupted concert or the video. Was kinda hoping the deluxe CD set would have that 

😕

Unpopular opinion here, I've never dig into Live albums on vinyl, even though is the complete show, you can't experience it as a whole (and meant to be). Every 15/20 minutes the concert gets "interrupted" side the side of the record ends, not to mention the fade in/out aren't always in the proper moment. For a entire live recording the CD is the best suited format. So, like you, that's my only complain

5 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Unpopular opinion here, I've never dig into Live albums on vinyl, even though is the complete show, you can't experience it as a whole (and meant to be). Every 15/20 minutes the concert gets "interrupted" side the side of the record ends, not to mention the fade in/out aren't always in the proper moment. For a entire live recording the CD is the best suited format. So, like you, that's my only complain

I don't listen to cds or vinyl anymore i just love to collect them .

9 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

I don't think Lost (2002 Mix) is actually something that's getting released. It wasn't on the official tracklist when Warner put up the set by mistake.

I think it's only on there, cause of either the single release or the Deluxe CD which adds Lost after Numb on Meteora