Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

3 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Also, where was the briefcase located? I couldn't find it anywhere based on what @AnthonyWakefielddiscovered.

It is from server assets and rn the image is hidden in the UI. Maybe Anthony could provide us with the code that relates to this picture to detect the location.

And I think LPCatalog is already out of the game. We have already been hinted that everything will happen on the lp.com

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Table.png

another interesting finding:

-Brain Man is undiscovered drawing, which it could be part of Work In Progress DVD.

-Unknown blue rectangle (could be a keyboard, but it will be removed once we solve the clues).

-the colors on the table (purple, pink, green-yellow, dark orange, blue) are not just paint, but a colored sand/powder type thing that was used in The Catalyst music video, where the band threw the colored sand-powder type thing to each other.

2feb2023.jpg

a new picture from lpcatalog, but the voicemail is busy.

I believe the new voicemail will be Lying From You

Edited by AJ93

dataType: 'json',
            success: function (result) {
                iconTargetID = result.id;
                var url = '/rest/homeicons?id=' + iconTargetID;
                $.ajax({
                    url: url,
                    success: function (res) {
                        if ($.isArray(res) && res.length) {
                            $('.modal-Icons .mainInnerWrapper>*:not(img)').remove();
                            $('.modal-Icons>style').remove();
                            $('.modal-Icons .mainInnerWrapper').append(res[0].field_html_meteora_icon);
                            $('.modal-Icons').prepend(res[0].field_meteora_icon_css);

Based on this, we will get new icons today right after getting response from the BE and then we will be able to get the flash drive and even unlock the computer and maybe..  even see what's inside

Just now, EnhanX said:
                $.ajax({

Based on this, we will get new icons today right after getting response from the BE and then we will be able to get the flash drive and even unlock the computer and maybe..  even see what's inside

maybe a 30 second preview track from Lost Demos

3 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

maybe a 30 second preview track from Lost Demos

Maybe it will be something like "Oh, you've just unlocked the computer! Go to rest and come back later to check which files have been corrupted" as a time block :D

53 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

What's past is in the past bro. We may be disappointed yesterday, but we have already moved on.

What i meant was I shouldn’t have gotten so disappointed yesterday. There was no disappointment. LP can never truly disappoint me, really. I appreciate LP, and I don’t wanna get to a point where I seem impatient or entitled.

Anyways, just wish the game with the PC was win-able or had more of an explanation to it. Maybe it’ll start to make sense as time goes on though. We know we need to get the flash drive, but then what? What’s it gonna take us to? These are the questions

Edited by IWillWalkAway

16 minutes ago, Coizu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It seems like the references to the time I've mentioned before (Friday 6 AM) have been removed and it only references Friday now.

Are we getting something tomorrow, possibly?

Edited by NJPLP

1 hour ago, EnhanX said:

It is from server assets and rn the image is hidden in the UI. Maybe Anthony could provide us with the code that relates to this picture to detect the location.

And I think LPCatalog is already out of the game. We have already been hinted that everything will happen on the lp.com

var next;

getModalIcons();

function getModalIcons() {
    next = localStorage.getItem('next') ? localStorage.getItem('next') : 'nje7F145';
    if (isNaN(next)) {
        var iconTargetID;
        $.ajax({
            url: 'https://libraries.wmgartistservices.com/Linkin-Park/index.php/?current=' + current + '&next=' + next,
                $.ajax({

// Horizontal Scroll
                            const slider = document.querySelector('.mainWrapper');
                            let mouseDown = false;
                            let startX, scrollLeft;

let startDragging = function (e) {
                                mouseDown = true;
                                startX = e.pageX - slider.offsetLeft;
                                scrollLeft = slider.scrollLeft;
                            };
                            let stopDragging = function (event) {
                                mouseDown = false;
                            };

slider.addEventListener('mousemove', (e) => {
                                e.preventDefault();
                                if (!mouseDown) {
                                    return;
                                }
                                const x = e.pageX - slider.offsetLeft;
                                const scroll = x - startX;
                                slider.scrollLeft = scrollLeft - scroll;
                            });

// Add the event listeners
                            slider.addEventListener('mousedown', startDragging, false);
                            slider.addEventListener('mouseup', stopDragging, false);
                            slider.addEventListener('mouseleave', stopDragging, false);

//USB and Lockbox
                            var minval = Math.min(parseInt(next.substring(5, 6)), parseInt(current.substring(5, 6)));
                            var USBPlugged = localStorage.getItem('USBPlugged') ? parseInt(localStorage.getItem('USBPlugged')) : 2;
                            var keysopen = localStorage.getItem('keysopen') ? localStorage.getItem('keysopen') : 2;
                            var lockopen = localStorage.getItem('lockopen') ? localStorage.getItem('lockopen') : 2;
                            if (minval == 2) {
                                if (lockopen == 1) {
                                    $('.items.lockbox img').attr('src', '/sites/g/files/g2000015666/files/Lockbox-ComboUnlocked.png');
                                    $('.items.computer-postit img').attr('src', '/sites/g/files/g2000015666/files/Computer-3-Postit.png');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('class', 'items lockbox lockbox-combounlocked click-to-open');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-pagename', 'Meteora Suitcase ComboUnlocked');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-pagetype', 'suitcase combounlocked');
                                }
                                if (keysopen == 1) {
                                    $('.items.lockbox img').attr('src', '/sites/g/files/g2000015666/files/Lockbox-KeyUnlocked.png');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('class', 'items lockbox lockbox-keyunlocked click-to-open');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-pagename', 'Meteora Suitcase KeyUnlocked');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-pagetype', 'suitcase keyunlocked');
                                }
                                if (USBPlugged == 0) {
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-target-id', '14421');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-target', 'modal-window-lockbox-unlocked');
                                    $('.items.lockbox img').attr('src', '/sites/g/files/g2000015666/files/Lockbox-Unlocked.png');
                                    $('.items.computer-postit img').attr('src', '/sites/g/files/g2000015666/files/Computer-3-Postit.png');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('class', 'items lockbox lockbox-unlocked click-to-open');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-pagename', 'Meteora Suitcase Unlocked');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-pagetype', 'suitcase unlocked');
                                } else if (USBPlugged == 1) {
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-target-id', '14426');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-target', 'modal-window-lockbox-unlocked-empty');
                                    $('.items.lockbox img').attr('src', '/sites/g/files/g2000015666/files/Lockbox-Unlocked-Empty.png');
                                    $('.items.computer-overlay,.items.computer,.items.computer-postit').attr('data-target-id', '14416');
                                    $('.items.computer-overlay,.items.computer,.items.computer-postit').attr('data-target', 'modal-window-computer-loading');
                                    $('.items.computer-overlay img').attr('src', '/sites/g/files/g2000015666/files/Computer-Screen-3-Overlay.png');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('class', 'items lockbox lockbox-unlocked-empty click-to-open');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-pagename', 'Meteora Suitcase Unlocked Empty');
                                    $('.items.lockbox').attr('data-pagetype', 'suitcase unlocked empty');
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    },
                    error: function (request, status, error) {
                        console.log("ajax call went wrong:" + request.responseText);
                    }
                });
            },
            error: function (request, status, error) {
                console.log("ajax call went wrong:" + request.responseText);
            }
        });
    }
}

this is the entire code, i found only the pictures related with the lockbox and the usb, maybe later we could activate the suitcase

15 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

right. That’s true. It might not. We’ll have to see. But it’s pretty likely.

Ive still got my HT20 box set at home, and i’m real excited to have both the two together. Fantastic albums.

Personally, I wonder what the “Work In Progress” DVD is gonna have. I’m thinking it’ll be a lot of footage from Mike’s home studio and NRG in 2002, and maybe pre-album release footage, 2003. Guess we gotta wait and see.

I just thought about it, but you know the "Lost" lyric sheet? Maybe in the "Work in Progress" DVD, we'll get a better look at the lyric sheet to see what lyrics are on it, among other things. Maybe some other snippets of other unreleased songs that weren't shown in the "Making of Meteora" DVD. Just a thought.

Edited by NJPLP

28 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I just thought about it, but you know the "Lost" lyric sheet? Maybe in the "Work in Progress" DVD, we'll get a better look at the lyric sheet to see what lyrics are on it, among other things. Maybe some other snippets of other unreleased songs that weren't shown in the "Making of Meteora" DVD. Just a thought.

start at 2:46, there is an extra scene for Faint music video. Mike spraying a word "En Proceso" means "In Process". The word "En Proceso/In Process" is actually WIP (Work In Progress) DVD.

idk the reason for the extra scene edited out.

Edited by AJ93

46 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

We’ll probably be hearing the song before we get to see the new DVD, as long as it’s the first single coming. Maybe the lyrics changed though who knows.

4 minutes ago, LPxDBZ said:

I wonder if the site and Lurple will update today at the same time it did yesterday, which was 3:00PM EST. If not, then tomorrow, I guess.

Do u know if there will be some updates like yesterday in less than an hour? 

5 minutes ago, DavideLP said:

Do u know if there will be some updates like yesterday in less than an hour? 

I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming that if we were getting any update today, then it would be at the same time as it was yesterday. Which is about 40 minutes from now, so let's hope so!

They're gonnaa release one of the track from Lost Demos on February 9 or 10. allow me to show you the comparision dates on the next reply

HT:

One Step Closer: August 29, 2000 (Tuesday) (Lead single for HT original album)

She Couldn't: August 13, 2020 (Thursday) (Lead single for HT20)

--------------------------------------------------

Meteora:

Somewhere I Belong: February 24, 2003 (Monday) (Lead single for Meteora original album)

Unknown track: February 9, 2023 (Thursday) (Lead single for Meteora|20) (It's a what-if).

See any difference?

Edited by AJ93

In case anyone is wondering what changed:

Spoiler

There are some artwork things on the wall now

Some files were added to the cabinet on the right side

Crowbar got added on the right side

Opening up the suitcase and plugging the usb drive into the computer seems to be the only progress that can be done today

Also if you wonder what the code is, it is:

Spoiler

Edited by Coizu