• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

So no update today? 

nope.

4 hours ago, linkinepi said:

It's cool that they created an ARG full of 2003 references, it's just that they didn't need to make it as unengaging as a 2003 browser game.

the fact that you have to login like EVERY TIME is so annoying too.

5 hours ago, NJPLP said:

I'm the one who changed it to February 3rd after we found out the announcement and the release of the song didn't happen on February the 1st. If it doesn't happen today, then I will change to Monday, February 6th and if it doesn't happen that day, I'll continue to change it until the announcement happens and the song gets released. But for now, that's what it's set to. If I need to change it, I'll change it, just depends on what happens today or Monday.

dude this is spreading misinformation

5 hours ago, NJPLP said:

I'm the one who changed it to February 3rd after we found out the announcement and the release of the song didn't happen on February the 1st. If it doesn't happen today, then I will change to Monday, February 6th and if it doesn't happen that day, I'll continue to change it until the announcement happens and the song gets released. But for now, that's what it's set to. If I need to change it, I'll change it, just depends on what happens today or Monday.

Seeing your posts here it looks like you are soooo desperate to be the one that posts it first on genius lmao what you are doing as said above is spreading false info. Just wait for the release

38 minutes ago, LPsMart said:

dude this is spreading misinformation

17 minutes ago, Cesar656 said:

Seeing your posts here it looks like you are soooo desperate to be the one that posts it first on genius lmao what you are doing as said above is spreading false info. Just wait for the release

Sorry that I was spreading misinformation. Also, I’ve been putting quite a bit of stuff (mainly lyrics and songs) onto Genius lately.

Also, yeah, I’m gonna wait for the announcement before I put it back on there. Once it’s put back on there and everything all fine and fixed up, I don’t really care who else messes with the page, lol. As long as it’s not deleted, lol.

Edited by NJPLP

59 minutes ago, rqthomazini said:

Let’s chill and appreciate our weekends, guys, I doubt there’s will be news in the next couple days.

LP marketing staff will have to pay my therapy bills ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

true. let's just focus on the weekend.  we can always rely on LP's IG, YouTube, Twitter. No need to keep going to the meteora website everyday. Oh yeah, LP's discord is a mess, full of trollers and spreading a weird misinformation. Avoid discord at once

Edited by AJ93

I didn't even consider that there might not be an update throughout the weekend. Ha, and I was so sure we'd be getting an update today at 12:00PM PST. If there's an update, then there'll be a new post on the band's social media pages telling us, for now that's the only reliable information.

33 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

they still might put out more teasers and clues this weekend even though an announcement is unlikely. Monday we might get an announcement. I’m confident that sometime next week will be the day of an official announcement. 

I agree on that. Sometime next week for sure. We don't have much to do with the puzzle. Just the computer and the tape and I think that's basically it. Right?