LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

a new puzzle. but if you click that pink note, it'll take you to TikTok. i know it was a teaser trailer back on monday (feb 6). But I wonder what's new on the upcoming Monday. and yes, someone from discord discovered a new puzzle.

Here's the link: https://www.linkinpark.com/?frontpage=true

There is no new puzzle. They just added this hint towards Monday, so we will have to wait. In addition they made the discs next to the WIP DVD clickable (links to the Lost video) and the Christmas ball on the shelf got clickable (links to the merch store).

17 hours ago, LPxDBZ said:

Mike basically confirmed Rob's drum track from The Making of Meteora will be on the box set. Mike was live on TikTok and played the clip of it from the documentary when asked about it, he said "you'll find out soon enough, maybe you should check out the Meteora box set".

This has been a "holy grail" for fans much like Pictureboard and Lost, I can't wait to finally hear all of it.

I believe that Rob drum truck from The Making of Meteora is on the "Lost Demos" CD exclusively on the Super Deluxe Box Set 

On 2/11/2023 at 2:18 PM, solidss said:

I believe that Rob drum truck from The Making of Meteora is on the "Lost Demos" CD exclusively on the Super Deluxe Box Set 

It's either "Fighting Myself", "More The Victim", "Massive", "Healing Foot", "Wesside", or "Resolution". One of those demos for sure.

6 minutes ago, thigolpbr said:

nice! ;)

I'm still wondering what the instrumental will be. I don't know if it's the original long version, the short version made to be like the original long version, or a different instrumental that is similar to both the short and the long versions. Guess we'll find out on April 7th.

Edited by NJPLP

22 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

I'm still wondering what the instrumental will be. I don't know if it's the original long version, the short version made to be like the original long version, or a different instrumental that is similar to both the short and the long versions. Guess we'll find out on April 7th.

I would imagine it's a variation of the instrumental from the long version, or it might just be the same instrumental straight up. The short version from LPU 2 definitely felt like a way to "salvage" the track and give it some flair to make up for it being a minute long.

I don't believe it is the short made it to the long version. If yes, that would be the best song from the Lost Demos. It's huge shame that they didn't finished A.06 with amazing polished guitars from short version. That would be big banger, especially the bridge.

3 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

I don't believe it is the short made it to the long version. If yes, that would be the best song from the Lost Demos. It's huge shame that they didn't finished A.06 with amazing polished guitars from short version. That would be big banger, especially the bridge.

probably one of the best instrumentals from the Meteora era.

20 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

I'm pretty sure that you could make a long version of A.06 similar to the original long version pretty easily. It would have to be matched up perfectly, though. I'm pretty sure it could be done, considering that A.06 has all the parts that the long version has, just shorter, I think.

Edited by NJPLP

1 minute ago, NJPLP said:

I'm pretty sure that you could make a long version of A.06 similar to the original long version pretty easily. It would have to be matched up perfectly, though. I'm pretty sure it could be done, considering that A.06 has all the parts that the long version has, just shorter, I think.

just wait til m20 release

45 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

We haven't bridge and chorus part.

1 hour ago, Hybrider said:

We haven't bridge and chorus part.

Technically, those parts are in the short version. You could use what is supposed to be the chorus of the short version to use for the long version chorus and bridge.

Edit: Never mind about the bridge part. There's not really a part of the song in there that could be considered a part of the bridge.

Edited by NJPLP

the A.06 short version in itself is basically just an instrumental bridge part of the song. I’m wondering if “A6” will have that part in it or if it’s in general a demo from NRG or from Mike’s home studio. I’m guessing it’s from before they entered NRG. Guess we’ll find out April 7th

Who is that person on the wall (there's a small graffiti of a man's face next to word Cuidado)? I've never seen that on the original meteroa album booklet.

Does anyone notice?

Edited by AJ93

12 hours ago, AJ93 said:

Who is that person on the wall (there's a small graffiti of a man's face next to word Cuidado)? I've never seen that on the original meteroa album booklet.

Does anyone notice?

That's interesting, I wonder who that is.

Could you record the Howard Stern broadcast with the three unreleased songs?

Edited by NJPLP

2 hours ago, NJPLP said:

That's interesting, I wonder who that is.

Could you record the Howard Stern broadcast with the three unreleased songs?

How? i woke up late because i have a different timezone

Edited by AJ93