2014.05.30 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio VI

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester and Mike are on point today, damn! The mixing sounds incredible on this stream!

yeah, that's right, at least the mixing is good. often live stream mess up that. hopefully the band won't keep it messing it up, seems they're struggling really hard. given up intro skipped a clap.

On a side note, the crowd is on fire tonight!, as expected, it seems they won't dissapoint us. I'm glad they can be heard in the stream.

Edited by linkin_boss

So far. The Requiem intro or whatever that shit is, it totally KILLS the hype for GATS. Secondly, Brad needs to learn how to play guitar or he should quit LP and they can replace him with someone who can play guitar live. LP songs are easy on guitar (that's what people say). Brad has always messed up stuff over the years there were remotely hard like SOTD solo, In Pieces solo, etc. Now he can't do GATS.

They should just drop ALTNC althougher. Nobody cares.

I do care, you jerk :v

:o did mike just leaked part of the cd? ... nice

Yeah!... wastelands is debuted this sunday... I'm wonder if any of those cds will be uploaded to internet before then