2014.05.30 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio VI

I can live with the COG remix I guess. My main complaint is the shortened songs.

Yeah, they should rotate them instead. but I guess it's apropiate for festival shows, where most peoples wants chorus to sing along and stuff like that. I think it works that way.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike through a single of Wastelands in the crowd, it wasn't the full album. But yeah, Brad is really bad at guitar it seems. I guess I never noticed it before because the only complicated stuff he has ever played was on MTM and GATS (so far from THP I have heard). He never quite could nail the MTM stuff like In Pieces.

I love this setlist... I hate we get hybrid theory in full in the UK ! I want this instead!

I'm very happy we're getting HT. I do like some of the new parts of this set though. Especially Blackout/Papercut and Robot Boy...and even COG.

Mike better have his Medley at Download

Mike through a single of Wastelands in the crowd, it wasn't the full album. But yeah, Brad is really bad at guitar it seems. I guess I never noticed it before because the only complicated stuff he has ever played was on MTM and GATS (so far from THP I have heard). He never quite could nail the MTM stuff like In Pieces.

Brad has never been a lead guitarist, but rhythmic and I do not see Brad from the group. The six members are friends since childhood and break out the group I think.

What is Mike's guitar actually adding to In The End?

Nothing that I can tell, other than Mike being better at generating feedback than Brad so the ending of the song actually sounds somewhat right for a change.

Wretches and Kings needs to be added to the Joe medley, there's a sample of it in there too. Also no Wastelands verse over the Runaway outro at this show, and they added an encore break.

Edited by Astat

As of right now, they were so much better on the Honda Civic Tour. This set is so abrupt and chaotic. I just really don't like it. I hate to be that guy bitching today, but damn this is all over the place and not in the good way. Brad is messing up so badly and wtf is going on at the beginning of Untill It's Gone. They are just trying to mash everything they can in one set.