2014.05.30 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio VI

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the 2008 version of POA. The rapping intro and outro. That was the best performances of the song, post Hybrid Theory era.

I agree on scrapping Ballad Melody. Since they are played shortened songs, just play the "Energy Up" version of Iridescent instead of the melody. Or LOATR shortened.

I'll try to get it, but it is at like 7 hours, so it'll take a long time, plus it's 12.6 GB

Thanks mate.But remember only the first link have lp.And please get both 720p and 1080p because 720p have the best audio quality(192kbps 1080p only have 128kbps).

Thanks mate.But remember only the first link have lp.And please get both 720p and 1080p because 720p have the best audio quality(192kbps 1080p only have 128kbps).

But it's not complete. COG and a part of the Ballad Medley is missing.

uh, bad news, I can only get the outside of USA version of the Webcast which doesn't have LP at all, I hope someone else can get it from the Brazil, Portugal, or US stream, and I recommend using 4k downloaderr

1080p doesn't have audio at all, it's in separate track.

uh, bad news, I can only get the outside of USA version of the Webcast which doesn't have LP at all, I hope someone else can get it from the Brazil, Portugal, or US stream, and I recommend using 4k downloaderr

I am downloading the US version right now, i think i'll upload it tomorrow.

The USA one at the time had Wastelands cut and it came back on Ballad Medley, but then the other songs between those were available if you rewinded the show. Very strange. I don't even understand how that could have happened.

Is it me or does Rob's drumset seem to have been lowered? The cymbals don't look like they're 6ft above in the air from where he's sitting.

Yer he's crashes have lowerd a bit. Back during the metoria touring cycle they were low then he raced them n now has them low again

I personally don't hear Plc.4 Mie Hæd in Joes solo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBDMgeGG6QA - 1:16 or so the guitar harmonics from the bridge come in as part of the background stuff.

Also, that Youtube user (DolphinPM) has a full front-row audience video up from the show, for anyone who's interested in a different perspective from what the proshot footage showed (also something that should be added as a source on LPL IMO, but the anti-digicam/cellphone powers-that-be will probably shoot down that idea).

Possibly worth noting that Steve Aoki stagedived into the crowd at the end of ALTNC, haha.

Edited by Astat

The USA one at the time had Wastelands cut and it came back on Ballad Medley, but then the other songs between those were available if you rewinded the show. Very strange. I don't even understand how that could have happened.

I think the greedy warner forced the rir official to cut it. Edited by Vorist

- 1:16 or so the guitar harmonics from the bridge come in as part of the background stuff.

Also, that Youtube user (DolphinPM) has a full front-row audience video up from the show, for anyone who's interested in a different perspective from what the proshot footage showed (also something that should be added as a source on LPL IMO, but the anti-digicam/cellphone powers-that-be will probably shoot down that idea).

Possibly worth noting that Steve Aoki stagedived into the crowd at the end of ALTNC, haha.

I'll add the note about Aoki and add the audience recording.

Alright. My second Linkin Park show.

This setlist is pure gold. It has a lot of energy and the crowd can see that the band is having fun playing it. Everybody was settled for Linkin Park, so the atmosphere during the whole show was amazing.

Hope to see them as soon as possible.