2014.05.30 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio VI

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Jordan Berliant & co:

The Collective can collectively suck all of our dicks.

Sincerely,
Everyone on the Youtube stream.

The SIC Radical stream is so pitifully low quality compared to the Youtube stream I'm not even going to bother recording it.

Edited by Astat

The tvfree link is better audio for sure. To bad we have to sacrifice video for it though. Also fuck this COG dance music shit. Lets blab about making rock come back then put dance music in our setlist.

LP going on late and then the US stream messing up during Wastelands, it ruined this for me. I hope someone leaks Wastelands online now that Mike handed it out to people in the crowd.

This is the beginning of a great tour, I find it hard with Brad Geki, this is not the best guitarist in the world, but he proved he could still produce more than adequate for solo guitar . The group clearly needs more time to occur properly. (Sorry for my english)

The tvfree link is better audio for sure. To bad we have to sacrifice video for it though. Also fuck this COG dance music shit. Lets blab about making rock come back then put dance music in our setlist.

Hmmm, have you not heard Recharged?

That version of COG is welcome in the setlist any day for me.

Josh Homme from QOTSA is tearing apart a heckler right now. :lol:

FYI, at least on the U.S. webcast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dCpkxeheI - you actually CAN rewind the footage. So if anybody misses part of the show (people planning on recording it in particular), this is going to save you a whole bunch of trouble! No reason we shouldn't be able to get a full recording of this one up within 24 hours.

I'll be recording audio "just in case," like I always do, but I'm predicting that a video source will be posted pretty quickly and render my recording pointless. If one doesn't pop up for whatever reason, I'll gladly post the audio.

So, uhh, the YT stream stopped.