2014.05.30 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio VI

The Rock Am Ring organizers don't even know where the show is taking place now and it's 8 days away. I'm not about to trust this statement.

The future venue for RAR ( 2015 and so on) isn't known yet, this year, is taking place for the last time at the Nurburgring Race Track. The source (I'm skeptic and I didn't want to spoil any good news) is Dasding.de... so, fingers crossed!

Edited by aaaaaaA

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The future venue for RAR ( 2015 and so on) isn't know yet, this year, is taking place for the last time at the Nurburgring Race Track. The source (I'm skeptic and I didn't want to spoil any good news) is Dasding.de... so, fingers crossed!

yeah or maybe on einsplus.de and on EinsPlus TV like every year :)

The Rock Am Ring organizers don't even know where the show is taking place now and it's 8 days away. I'm not about to trust this statement.

First time I've seen Astat fail :-D

Jokes aside, like other have posted, next year is the one with the new venue.

Also the organizer of Rock Am Ring is MLK. Pretty much the biggest concert organizer in Germany so I am pretty sure he gets his shit together.

I wonder how they always get the permission to broadcast the show lol

Very excited for the show. I'm hoping for the same set as Tucson. No need to change anything imo except maybe add Forgotten or By Myself ;)

They added the Buy Myself mix by Marilyn Manson, so that might be the best we get, unfortunately.

Josh Homme from QOTSA is tearing apart a heckler right now. :lol:

FYI, at least on the U.S. webcast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dCpkxeheI - you actually CAN rewind the footage. So if anybody misses part of the show (people planning on recording it in particular), this is going to save you a whole bunch of trouble! No reason we shouldn't be able to get a full recording of this one up within 24 hours.

I'll be recording audio "just in case," like I always do, but I'm predicting that a video source will be posted pretty quickly and render my recording pointless. If one doesn't pop up for whatever reason, I'll gladly post the audio.

Edited by Astat