2014.05.30 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio VI

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good that this time it is posted when in which time zone it will be broadcasted. I hope they change the set a little bit, I NEED "A PLACE FOR MY HEAD"!!! I would like them to liberate BM, Forgotten and PMA at Download, and then use those songs in the set.

Got this one up a bit earlier than usual due to so many people wanting information on the webcast. SIC Radical confirmed it yesterday. Can't wait! I watched 2008 and 2012 live...forgot if I watched 2007? Nick? Let's jam.

5:30 EST should be do-able. Might have to leave work a bit early to make it home in time!

As for the broadcast and possible recordings, there's already a request in over at HDBits for someone to cap the broadcast. I've just bumped it up, hoping to get a reply. Will definitely keep an eye out for any sources from this show, always a good one.

maybe 2 years later lol but don't count on that stuff. I'm happy if we get a HD version of the TV broadcast this time.

Uh, SIC Radical still doesn't broadcast in HD

and as for that webcast link: I found 2 more streaming links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZRk_quGclQ

http://doublemusic.eu/rock-in-rio-29-may/

More links may be soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88jdIE77J0

Edited by xLP0562x

Keep the links coming! We'll be able to confirm it all tomorrow when the opening bands take the stage. It shouldn't be difficult getting 2-3 links/streams as usual.

Yeah APFMH really caught us off guard in 2012 - that was a great show. Those crowds in Portugal are always epic.

Does anybody know how the Rock In Rio YT streams work? Are they they only streaming the headliners? Because today's stream should have started 4 hours ago (according to what they posted) and it still says "starting soon". Just hoping everything will work fine tomorrow.

Does anybody know how the Rock In Rio YT streams work? Are they they only streaming the headliners? Because today's stream should have started 4 hours ago (according to what they posted) and it still says "starting soon". Just hoping everything will work fine tomorrow.

It didn't work so well durintg the last Rock in Rio in Brazil. Btw, it's the same channel.

I'm more addicted to this 30 second snippet than I have been with all the other THP songs. I REALLY want this soundtrack.

100% Soul!

Me too, i just love the snnipet from Mall.

I will what the show, can't wait to see the amazing setlist the band did at KFMA. Will be huge!

"We are waiting for the confirmation but the chances are good :)", is the answer of my question regarding the possibility of LP's performance at Rock Am Ring this year to be live streamed. Believable source (!)

Edited by aaaaaaA

"We are waiting for the confirmation but the chances are good :)", is the answer of my question regarding the possibility of LP's performance at Rock Am Ring this year to be live streamed. Believable source (!)

wow! hopes never dies;

seems like that when the bands stop DSPs more shows gonna be streamed.

The Rock Am Ring organizers don't even know where the show is taking place now and it's 8 days away. I'm not about to trust this statement.