"Until It's Gone" - Zane Lowe - May 5

Stranger

I've got to admit that the mix of this song sounds really bad from what I've heard in the clip. It just sounds like a total mess. I really hope that its just the quality of the clip and final product actually sounds good, but after listening to the mix in GATS, I'm really not sure at this point.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to listen to the snippet one last time and then no more for today. I will listen to the snippet once more tomorrow morning as well as GATS and then I am going to wait for the world premiere on Zane Lowe. I always ruin new LP songs with snippets and this time I don't want to do that.

I'm going to listen to the snippet one last time and then no more for today. I will listen to the snippet once more tomorrow morning as well as GATS and then I am going to wait for the world premiere on Zane Lowe. I always ruin new LP songs with snippets and this time I don't want to do that.

I'm not going to listen to the snippet anymore before the premiere, so I forget it and feel like I hear the song for the first time during the premiere. To let me forget about the snippet easier, I will listen to an old LP album, that I don't quite remember.

It's just after midnight there now. Link.

Um according to this explanation it will release 08:30 in the morning in London right? Then isn't it as i said only less then 8 hours away?

Um according to this explanation it will release 08:30 in the morning in London right? Then isn't it as i said only less then 8 hours away?

sorry meant to quote someone else but it's gonna be released in the morning right?

Okay, to make things easier, if you wan't to know when the premiere in your country, post your time zone below and I'll add it to the list:

BST: 7:30 PM (19:30)

EST: 2:30 PM

CST: 1:30 PM

MST: 12:30 PM

PST : 11:30 AM

Soo in Europe, the song will premiere in about 8 hours now? Wondering if I should stay up or just set an alarm clock XD

How is that ? So that means 1am EST. Plus where did u get that if it's suppose to be on Zane's show. O.o