• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most of us** :P

2008 - Pittsburgh - Couldn't go because my brother wouldn't go with me

2011 - Tampa - Classes, couldn't go because 5 hour drive

2104 - Tampa - I graduate a week before and may be moving if I have a job

Damn, you're going to die before you graduate!

Who the fuck said something about a single on thursday? :| Something is happening doesn't mean it's a single lol don't confuse people at this stage :P IT can be album title announcement with the release date. MARK MY WORDS :P

Edited by michalangelo

Sounds better than ATS already!

Yep. Yay, drop-tuned powerchords over the first "thrash" beat every drummer learns by the time they've been playing for six months!

It still baffles me why this is the side of Linkin Park that everyone misses. And this is coming from the "Linkin Park guitar guy." But hey, it's just an intro, there might be cooler stuff elsewhere in the song.

Funny how everyone likes the soft LP stuff here. Must not have been fans back then.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

Just wondering how did you find the song name.

Because if i just put Linkin Park and search the song "Guilty All The Same" no appear in the search.

BMI database goes off of the names of the songwriters in most cases. Some songs are attributed to a specific artist, but most entries for Linkin Park songs on there make no mention of Linkin Park.

Sounds better than ATS already!

Funny how everyone likes the soft LP stuff here. Must not have been fans back then.

A. How many times have I stated that I purchased Hybrid Theory in the spring of 2002, when some current members of this website were still in diapers?

B. Never said I exclusively like the "soft stuff." I like music that I find interesting. The short clip heard in this preview? Not particularly interesting to me. When I can learn how to play a guitar riff without having to actually pick up a guitar, it's probably a wee bit too easy.

I've been listening to Linkin Park for a long time. I was one of those people who were disappointed with Minutes To Midnight (and I still think it's a really boring album). I just don't think this preview was good at all.

BMI database goes off of the names of the songwriters in most cases. Some songs are attributed to a specific artist, but most entries for Linkin Park songs on there make no mention of Linkin Park.

A. How many times have I stated that I purchased Hybrid Theory in the spring of 2002, when some current members of this website were still in diapers?

B. Never said I exclusively like the "soft stuff." I like music that I find interesting. The short clip heard in this preview? Not particularly interesting to me. When I can learn how to play a guitar riff without having to actually pick up a guitar, it's probably a wee bit too easy.

I didn't know that music had to be ultra complex and hard to play in order to be good. Sometimes people just want to fucking rock out with some heavy guitar riffs and have a good time. Also, let's face it, when has LP ever been complex or wrote songs that are hard to play, especially on guitar? Not trying to diss my favorite band of all time but they are a generic pop rock band that replies heavily on mainstream radio airplay, etc. ATS was the only album that was remotely complex or different. MTM had a tad bit of experimentation, but no where near as much as ATS did and I don't think people consider the MTM songs to be hard to play on guitar.