New Linkin Park Music Preview + More

[AndOne]

EW, Mike said ''chances are good'' for a collaboration on the new album. I always loved how LP kept other artists off main albums except for Owen Pallet and occasionally string players.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, he said chances are good for a collab on new music, probably meaning the Steve Aoki thing. At no point did he say it would be on the new album.

I am pretty sure that ''the new music'' is referring to Linkin Park. Steve Aoki has no association with Linkin Park as a band.

I said the same thing when they said a guest would be on LIVING THINGS, but it ended up being Owen Pallet and I liked it. I won't care as long as it isn't guest vocals on a LP song, that'd be atrocious.

Edited by Geki

I am pretty sure that ''the new music'' is referring to Linkin Park. Steve Aoki has no association with Linkin Park as a band.

I said the same thing when they said a guest would be on LIVING THINGS, but it ended up being Owen Pallet and I liked it. I won't care as long as it isn't guest vocals on a LP song, that'd be atrocious.

I disagree. Jared Leto and Kendrick Lamar would both be fire on a Linkin Park song! Now if they were both featured on the same song. :wheeeeeeeew:

That'd be too raw

Who the fuck said something about a single on thursday? :| Something is happening doesn't mean it's a single lol don't confuse people at this stage :P IT can be album title announcement with the release date. MARK MY WORDS :P

Most logical answer is single. They wouldn't have released the preview otherwise.

I think it'll be single+Album Ttile personally

Not sure if you guys know about this. A member from LPA, "lordblood" cracked the code (i think).

"So I'm a complete noob when it comes to Transformers but I wanted to throw this out there. The Hunting Party is a Transformers comic that came out in 1989. The cover of the comic had a Dinobot chasing two Autobots (we know Dinobots are going to be in this movie). Also, the 6/14 could also be referring to the release month and year of Transformers, which is set to air on 6/27/14. Again, that could be complete nonsense but I figured all speculation is at the end of the day . Here's a link to that comic:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Hunting_Party_(Marvel)"

what do you think?

@Stranger

Interesting! Nice find!

As far the preview, i can dig it!

Simple isn't always a bad thing, i think it boils down to tastes. Some enjoy music others don't enjoy.

Should credit the LPA member. lol

Yup, totally agree with you. Simple doesnt mean the song will be worst or else. I really like the preview and dont mind if the whole album will sounds like that. hahah

Not sure if you guys know about this. A member from LPA, "lordblood" cracked the code (i think).

"So I'm a complete noob when it comes to Transformers but I wanted to throw this out there. The Hunting Party is a Transformers comic that came out in 1989. The cover of the comic had a Dinobot chasing two Autobots (we know Dinobots are going to be in this movie). Also, the 6/14 could also be referring to the release month and year of Transformers, which is set to air on 6/27/14. Again, that could be complete nonsense but I figured all speculation is at the end of the day . Here's a link to that comic:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Hunting_Party_(Marvel)"

what do you think?

This could mean something..or it's just a message that there will be TF4 premiere. We all know LP members like TF movies :P trollnoda v4.0

We'll see tomorrow, I bet they'll post single/album info.

I hope it's the single being released, just bam right off the bat, it's sent to radio and it's on iTunes, with a music video on YouTube. Do it big, fuck it let's jam. Start it off right.

That'd be great.

The album isn't done yet, only 70-80% done as Mike said, so I wouldn't expect a release date or anything.

I hope it's the single being released, just bam right off the bat, it's sent to radio and it's on iTunes, with a music video on YouTube. Do it big, fuck it let's jam. Start it off right.

That'd be great.

The album isn't done yet, only 70-80% done as Mike said, so I wouldn't expect a release date or anything.

I like your Idea. B)

You're probably right. :)

So here's an educated guess. Tomorrow will be pretty much just a single name and release date. Possibly an album title and release date too. I highly doubt the single will be played (a 30 second clip if we're lucky) BUT, if it does... My bet is that Zane Lowe will play it on BBC Radio 1 at 7pm-ish UK time. If that's the case, they will play it and then LPU members might get a free download of the song or something via email 2 minutes after the song finishes on radio.

That'd be great.

I can dig it! That would be amazing, go full blast!

I think they could still have a month release (just not actual day) even if the album isn't finished.

I think 80% done means that they finished pretty much everything besides mixing/mastering.

Hmm, didn't think about this. Could be so!

You're probably right. :)

So here's an educated guess. Tomorrow will be pretty much just a single name and release date. Possibly an album title and release date too. I highly doubt the single will be played (a 30 second clip if we're lucky) BUT, if it does... My bet is that Zane Lowe will play it on BBC Radio 1 at 7pm-ish UK time. If that's the case, they will play it and then LPU members might get a free download of the song or something via email 2 minutes after the song finishes on radio.

I think they will release the single tomorrow

Just checking twitter accounts and i'm surprised about BBC Radio 1, usually when LP is about to release a lead Single they have the first play or exclusive interviews, looks like this is not the time.

What do you think guys? UK members?

Probably just keeping it a secret until tomorrow when the band announces it

Just checking twitter accounts and i'm surprised about BBC Radio 1, usually when LP is about to release a lead Single they have the first play or exclusive interviews, looks like this is not the time.

What do you think guys? UK members?

Zane some times dosint announce stuff like that till few hours b4 show so I think single will air on his show tomorow

One of the Mods, here is a new interview that confirms self produced album and no Rick Rubin. Mobile to hard to make thread in got news so here it is: http://media.waaf.com/device/mobile/a/8831...nds-to-mars.htm

That's a nice short interview!

It's not that surprising to hear that Brad hasn't been wanting to play guitar lately. It comes through in the music a lot since it's had a minimal presence lately. I'm really glad to hear that Mike inspired him to play again. I'm also very excited to hear that Mike wanted to tap into a more energetic rock sound for this album. This might shape up to be a "return to form" that a lot of older fans have been clamoring for!

Still staying cautiously optimistic though...