New Linkin Park Music Preview + More

[AndOne]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it will be about touring but as I remember they announced Honda Civic tour along with the new album title+cover in 2012... Or at least they coud give us a single name and release date. However, it is still the beggining of the week so anything can happen in the next few days.

You guys, I highly doubt the album will be released on June 14, 2014. Albums do not come out on Saturdays in the US, they come out on Tuesdays. Maybe in another country, but I am not sure. I honestly think 6.14 just meant the album will come out in June 2014, not specifically the 14th of June. I believe LP did that with LT using 6.12 and also using 9.10 for ATS.

I think this code is something far greater.

I agree. I dont think there's any country, where albums come out on Saturdays. If there is, that is seriously stupid xD

They're probably just going to show a video, with live footage from all three bands. And then a speaker on top of it all "Three of the biggest bands in modern rock, together for a massive tour, that will go down in history! Pre-order your ticket now!" And then a small voice saying "only 999.99$" I bet you, that the tickets will be expensive as fuck

Unless you are in the USA, then it's the best announcement by the band in years. This is their biggest USA tour since Projekt Revolution 2008. The last two were really small and a joke date-wise.

I live in Finland so this doesn't benefit me in any way. I'm happy for others though. I really wanted it to be about new music :)

They're probably just going to show a video, with live footage from all three bands. And then a speaker on top of it all "Three of the biggest bands in modern rock, together for a massive tour, that will go down in history! Pre-order your ticket now!" And then a small voice saying "only 999.99{:content:}quot; I bet you, that the tickets will be expensive as fuck

I don't think will be only a video with live footages...

http://instagram.com/p/lIZLVyQC5R/

Unless you are in the USA, then it's the best announcement by the band in years. This is their biggest USA tour since Projekt Revolution 2008. The last two were really small and a joke date-wise.

Yeah, this tour does make the ATS Arena Tour and the Honda Civic Tour look like a joke, honestly. This is a HUGE thing. I get why people from outside the US don't really care about it, but this is definitely a huge announcement and a big deal for most LP fans that live in the US.

Yeah, this tour does make the ATS Arena Tour and the Honda Civic Tour look like a joke, honestly. This is a HUGE thing. I get why people from outside the US don't really care about it, but this is definitely a huge announcement and a big deal for most LP fans that live in the US.

I'm glad for the US fans!! I always am, cause you get the best tours, and pretty much gets to see LP every year, while we have to wait 2-3 years. Living in EU sucks :(

I'm glad for the US fans!! I always am, cause you get the best tours, and pretty much gets to see LP every year, while we have to wait 2-3 years. Living in EU sucks :(

Most of us** :P

2008 - Pittsburgh - Couldn't go because my brother wouldn't go with me

2011 - Tampa - Classes, couldn't go because 5 hour drive

2104 - Tampa - I graduate a week before and may be moving if I have a job

LP messed up by not giving European fans a good tour in 2012 for LT. They basically skipped Europe completely for the LT cycle unless you call the short festival tour that. I hope they come to Europe for a good tour this time around for this cycle. They did good with European dates for ATS (2010 and 2011) and with MTM (2007 and 2008).

Could be worse. I live in South America, and I don't even know if they will pass by here in this tour :(

And I have to wait for ever.I wish my friends from US enjoy this tour(s).

But I think the last thing ALL the fans want to know now is about this tour

Could be worse. I live in South America, and I don't even know if they will pass by here in this tour :(

They just played in 2012 in South America. But yeah, they should hit up South America more as well.

LP messed up by not giving European fans a good tour in 2012 for LT. They basically skipped Europe completely for the LT cycle unless you call the short festival tour that. I hope they come to Europe for a good tour this time around for this cycle. They did good with European dates for ATS (2010 and 2011) and with MTM (2007 and 2008).

Yeah, the ATS cycle was great!!! But i have good feelings about this album cycle