[AndOne]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a nice short interview!

It's not that surprising to hear that Brad hasn't been wanting to play guitar lately. It comes through in the music a lot since it's had a minimal presence lately. I'm really glad to hear that Mike inspired him to play again. I'm also very excited to hear that Mike wanted to tap into a more energetic rock sound for this album. This might shape up to be a "return to form" that a lot of older fans have been clamoring for!

Still staying cautiously optimistic though...

Honestly it'll be a little different but it does sound like that.

I'm ok with that though. I like heavy LP. It could also be Heavy without being Nu metal. We will have to wait and see

Other new interviews:http://www.98rock.com/articles/big-rig-jou...p-tomo-12126512http://www.fm949sd.com/fm-949-news/2014/03...J.3BX7sWry.dpbs

The clip we heard sounds nothing like nu-metal, nor do the descriptions of the new music so far. It sounds like thrash or hardcore, maybe a hint of old school metal in there. LP has never done this kind of music before, this is all very exciting to me, something new. This like ATS in a since that it polarized a huge group of the fanbase, which it has been doing so far.

Don't think this one has been posted yet. Mike talked a little about there not being much choices in rock music, and that he finds it tame, and wanted to make an album that is different. He said the album would be "pushing the envelope", but then again I feel like he always says that in album hype cycles.

http://www.dc101.com/media/podcast-intervi...-with-24433140/

I've been listening to Linkin Park for a long time. I was one of those people who were disappointed with Minutes To Midnight (and I still think it's a really boring album). I just don't think this preview was good at all.

I didn't care for MTM at first but I love it now( if you count the demos, b-sides like NRL and Debris)

Listening to the interviews Chester did today and here's some notes. Thanks ChesterBenningtonNetwork for compiling these!

First one he said that the band doesn't have a name for the album yet.

Chester maybe not wanting to release the name, or does Hunting Party mean something else?

Interview

Chester confirms that the paper in the latest LPTV date is in fact the release date, but that would lead me to believe that Hunting Party is indeed the album name.

First Interview with 1045

Not really anything note worthy in the other interviews. Really just the same thing.

Radio- "Why Carnivores Tour when lots of the band members are vegan? haha"

Chester- "We think music is lacking visceral, energetic hard rock music. Also 30 STM and AFI rock live."

And then random radio talk about sports/weather etc..

The hint in the preview probably means June 2014 not June 14 or whatever which makes no sense.

2 sources came up with the name "Straonit" as the album name. I think it was Shazam and some hidden pic from LP.com I think.

The hint in the preview probably means June 2014 not June 14 or whatever which makes no sense.

2 sources came up with the name "Straonit" as the album name. I think it was Shazam and some hidden pic from LP.com I think.

Yes, you are right. I think it means June 2014, June 14th makes no sense. And if you listen to the Boston interview, Chester basically confirms that ''The Hunting Party'' is the title, IMO. In the other interview he also basically confirms that no other guests will be on the album besides Rakim. Also it's awesome that he and Davey are gonna be hanging out and he likes their new CD Burials. Great album, just bought it recently and I love it.

Edited by Geki

Listening to the interviews Chester did today and here's some notes. Thanks ChesterBenningtonNetwork for compiling these!

First one he said that the band doesn't have a name for the album yet.

Chester maybe not wanting to release the name, or does Hunting Party mean something else?

Interview

Chester confirms that the paper in the latest LPTV date is in fact the release date, but that would lead me to believe that Hunting Party is indeed the album name.

First Interview with 1045

Not really anything note worthy in the other interviews. Really just the same thing.

Radio- "Why Carnivores Tour when lots of the band members are vegan? haha"

Chester- "We think music is lacking visceral, energetic hard rock music. Also 30 STM and AFI rock live."

And then random radio talk about sports/weather etc..

Some of that should be in the newswire, for sure.