New Linkin Park Music Preview + More

[AndOne]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sounds cool. Not gonna feel one way or the other though (about the direction of the album or this song) just based on a snippet. Been there and done that and ended up feeling stupid.

Seems like something big is going to be announced soon but who knows if this snippet (most likely called "The Hunting Party") is the single or if it might not even be from a song on the album.

The timing of all these things (website changing, song preview, BMI database changing) is exciting though. Before now, I kinda felt like the album would drop in August. Now, I'm kind of feeling like it's going to be June or July.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

The Hunting Party could be part of a puzzle or maybe a clue for an upcoming puzzle, etc. Who knows at this point, but I think it's safe to say that the single will be called ''Guilty All The Same.''

I don't know what "The Hunting Party" would mean if it's not the album title, but I would think that 6.14 would mean June 14th, not June 2014, because I think 2014 is kind of a given. But we also thought that "Living Things" was just a clue and meant nothing at first, so I don't know.... I hope we get some puzzles to work out instead of them just giving us information lol.