New Linkin Park Music Preview + More

[AndOne]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like how they always set up the hype before any album release with previews of some of the most heavy songs. Given Up , Blackout and Wretches and kings , Lies Greed Misery ... and the final album doesn't sound like anything like that :lol:

Yes!!! This sounds so heavy! I am so excited right now. I can't wait... June 2014 seems like a good time to release the album, June is almost the perfect time. As far as ''The Hunting Party'' goes for a title, it's meh, but it's not terrible IMO.

Yes!!! This sounds so heavy! I am so excited right now. I can't wait... June 2014 seems like a good time to release the album, June is almost the perfect time. As far as ''The Hunting Party'' goes for a title, it's meh, but it's not terrible IMO.

Have we really EVER had a truly appealing album title from them? Lol.

Edit: I have nothing against any of their album titles, but The Hunting Party is just as good as Living Things.. or A Thousand Suns, in my opinion. That's assuming that's what that even is. :lol:

Edited by rav0k