04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

I wonder what the surprise will be. I hope it's With You but it might be a collab, or it might be nothing at all...shooting a video for a song or something lol.

Regardless the live broadcast will be great. I hope they play a good setlist with Burning In The Skies and Blackout...that's the only thing I'm hoping. Great proshot videos of both would be sweeeeeeet. Oh, and not black and white ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm yeah, this "FUCK YOU" was disrespectful you are right. I should try to keep my hopes low, so...sorry for that.

No problem!

And about that "trying to keep hopes low" - I like to hope for big things as well, so that's not the point. Just stay calm if things don't go as great as expected and enjoy them the way they are :)

OK, for all of you who might have that problem, do the following:

Click iTunes Store in the left sidebar.

Scroll down and switch the country by clicking the flag in the bottom right corner (I suggest making it American, British, German, French… Some country of which you 100% sure streaming will be possible. Britain and Germany will work, I can tell you that for sure ;)).

Nope. it's not possible.

I registered using Russia without billing address, but it's not available for Russia to watch the show.

Now I tried to register using USA, Germany, UK, France - all of them need Billing address, and card number, and if I enter mine - it says that it is not valid in selected country, as well as PayPal account for USA.

No problem!

And about that "trying to keep hopes low" - I like to hope for big things as well, so that's not the point. Just stay calm if things don't go as great as expected and enjoy them the way they are :)

Thanks for keep being kind, you are right :)

Nope. it's not possible.

I registered using Russia without billing address, but it's not available for Russia to watch the show.

Now I tried to register using USA, Germany, UK, France - all of them need Billing address, and card number, and if I enter mine - it says that it is not valid in selected country, as well as PayPal account for USA.

Same problem here...

Good show for those who have conditions to watch...

I installed that iTunes.

Clicked the link in the email from linkinpark.com - http://t.opsp.in/12yXS

Firefox asked which soft should it use to open it, so I selected iTunes (the only one in the list).

iTunes opened with a page for iTunes Festival London 2011. It has a lineup of artists...

There's an ad in the middle, saying "watch live or on demand". But it says Go to the App.

On the app page it says - designed for iPhone and iPad.

How and where do I watch it on my PC?

when the show is actuallly going on, that ad will be different and you can click on a button that will allow you to watch it on pc

Now I tried to register using USA, Germany, UK, France - all of them need Billing address

If you try to download a free application (no matter which one) iTunes will tell you to register. If you do that, there will be a "none" option in the payment methods. But you have to try to download a free application first. Edited by zwieR.Z.

Persons which have problems that the store is not avaiable in your contry in right bottom corner you have your country flag change it to UK or US and it will work.

Thanks! So I registered as a resident of the UK (OMG stupid Apple!) And download the application. When I want to run (double click), nothing happens. What the...?!

Surprise could be anything.

New/old song.

Live premiere of song never performed live i.e NRL.

Duet with guest.

Mike shaving his head live on stage.

Joe rocking a samurai sword (dude looks like a samurai even though he's Korean :P )

Cover of a Foo Fighters song!!!!

Announcement of Reanimation 2.0

Oh golly gee I'm excited! :D

Surprise could be anything.

New/old song.

Live premiere of song never performed live i.e NRL.

Duet with guest.

Mike shaving his head live on stage.

Joe rocking a samurai sword (dude looks like a samurai even though he's Korean :P )

Cover of a Foo Fighters song!!!!

Announcement of Reanimation 2.0

Oh golly gee I'm excited! :D

LOL at the samurai sword xD

i downloaded the app for my ipod but i cant view any show.

it will start when the linkin park show start?

can somone help?

In iTunes there is a counter "Next Show in: 1h 30 min" or something so you have to wait, you can watch the show then ;)