04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really do hope the M&G have a separate area at the front since we were promised early entry :/ I know at Birmingham they had a separate area at the front so who knows!!

Glad i'm not the only 1 who thought this. Thought i was just turning into an old moaning git. :)

i will skype too, good thing it will be like pm here. No all night'er here

question: if you oaks click on the link does it take you somewhere or is it not available, because here it says that 'this download is not yet available in south africa' so will it be available or am in the wrong place once again?

Edited by GraDoN

i will skype too, good thing it will be like pm here. No all night'er here

question: if you oaks click on the link does it take you somewhere or is it not available, because here it says that 'this download is not yet available in south africa' so will it be available or am in the wrong place once again?

In Slovakia too .... fuck itunes

in Germany it's working. So you guys can't even download the app? :o this really sucks ...

Ok so at show time, clicking the link will take me to the show?? cos not looking promising at the moment.. :\\ HELP PLEASEEE

Don't worry, I'm sure that's probably how it works. In iTunes, the app probably changes when there's a broadcast occurring.

I installed that iTunes.

Clicked the link in the email from linkinpark.com - http://t.opsp.in/12yXS

Firefox asked which soft should it use to open it, so I selected iTunes (the only one in the list).

iTunes opened with a page for iTunes Festival London 2011. It has a lineup of artists...

There's an ad in the middle, saying "watch live or on demand". But it says Go to the App.

On the app page it says - designed for iPhone and iPad.

How and where do I watch it on my PC?

I installed that iTunes.

Clicked the link in the email from linkinpark.com - http://t.opsp.in/12yXS

Firefox asked which soft should it use to open it, so I selected iTunes (the only one in the list).

iTunes opened with a page for iTunes Festival London 2011. It has a lineup of artists...

There's an ad in the middle, saying "watch live or on demand". But it says Go to the App.

On the app page it says - designed for iPhone and iPad.

How and where do I watch it on my PC?

AHH precisely my problem!!!!!

I installed that iTunes. Clicked the link in the email from linkinpark.com - http://t.opsp.in/12yXS Firefox asked which soft should it use to open it, so I selected iTunes (the only one in the list). iTunes opened with a page for iTunes Festival London 2011. It has a lineup of artists... There's an ad in the middle, saying "watch live or on demand". But it says Go to the App. On the app page it says - designed for iPhone and iPad. How and where do I watch it on my PC?

Do not download the apponly use the itunes,but ~

You're meeting the band, stop being picky and greedy.

It's not that it's the fact there are a large number of VIP holders out here all assuming we get early entry like we were initially told and no staff know what's happening.

Actually that's what the Learn More link says:

On your computer, you can watch the concerts from the main iTunes Festival page (a broadband connection is strongly recommended for the best viewing experience). On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, download the app to enjoy the show live or watch it later