04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LPAssociation:

Mike just stated that the "surprise" in tonight's show at the iTunes Festival isn't a big deal and isn't as special as some fans expect.

UGH!

Please at LEAST let it be ONE song. ANYTHING not played - Points of authroity, pushing me away... ANYTHING. not just some dumb-ass collab with Adele or something >.<!!

LPAssociation:

Mike just stated that the "surprise" in tonight's show at the iTunes Festival isn't a big deal and isn't as special as some fans expect.

I know you put LPA as a source but where Mike said that?

Ah come on guys, it's not Mike's fault that people get their hopes up so high. He said there will be a surprise but just not as big as some people are predicting it to be. No big deal, just sit back and enjoy the damn show and quit moaning.

Mike, FUCK YOU!

First you are pointing out a big surprise and then it's nothing again, stupid bullshit, I'm fucking disappointed <_<

First of all, you haven't even seen the "surprise" yet, thus don't judge it. Then, tell me where and when he announced a BIG surprise...

It is a fact that they don't wanna play their old songs anymore (I assume that was the point you were referring to) and therefore I don't understand why you all get your hopes up everytime someone of the band puts the words "surprise" "With You" or "Figure.09" in their mouths... It's definitely not Mike's fault!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to hear these songs as well, but we have to look realisticly at the situation.

So, all of you, come down, please. We'll see what they have prepared for today's show.

First of all, you haven't even seen the "surprise" yet, thus don't judge it. Then, tell me where and when he announced a BIG surprise...

It is a fact that they don't wanna play their old songs anymore (I assume that was the point you were referring to) and therefore I don't understand why you all get your hopes up everytime someone of the band puts the words "surprise" "With You" or "Figure.09" in their mouths... It's definitely not Mike's fault!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to hear these songs as well, but we have to look realisticly at the situation.

So, all of you, come down, please. We'll see what they have prepared for today's show.

I'm not the guy that always thinks of "Figure.09" (because I also hate the hype about the song) or "With You" when they are changing something up. I would be satisfied if they would play Robot Boy or ATS in full, but "not a big deal" isn't something that big, it's something VERY little if Mike calls it "not a big deal".

I predict that if Mike says that THERE WIILL BE A SURPRISE the'll be for SURE!

if they'll play different song I'm assuming that there will be probably SIB and/or POA as they'll going to play it last yearv but dropped it.

He said that so you think it's nothing but it'll be something good. I bet on it.

Stop jumping to conclusions and just watch and enjoy the show. Surprise or not you're getting a show streamed for free in HD.

yes yes but the point is if the suprise is non-existant or just something pointless, what was the point of mentioning it in the dman first place??

i pray your right though and it is something good.

No matter what it is, it's a free show in HD. So Maybe we get another Proshot of Blackout or BITS!!!. I am happy with that, even when theres no suprise. But when Mike posted something like that infront of 30.000.000 facebook fans it has to be something special.

well it's not going to be old songs, he obviously read about everyone going nuts about the surprise being old songs and wanted to let us know not to watch/go to the show with false expectations. Which is the right thing to do i guess. The wrong this is to throw the word 'surprise' out there when it's not really that big. Just let it happen and then people who didn't expect anything will be pleasantly surprised.

well it's not going to be old songs, he obviously read about everyone going nuts about the surprise being old songs and wanted to let us know not to watch/go to the show with false expectations. Which is the right thing to do i guess. The wrong this is to throw the word 'surprise' out there when it's not really that big. Just let it happen and then people who didn't expect anything will be pleasantly surprised.

Surprise will be the phrase: we love you guys and this is true. :lol: :lol: :lol: