04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

For you guys having a black screen,Just download hotspotshield and it would work.

Thanks, but...

Posted Image

OMG! Yeaaaah! On the second attempt it's GO! Thank you so much! You are KING of the night! :)

Edited by navabaca

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fucking sucks

First I had to download iTunes twice, then it asked me to create an account, wich involves giving your credit card number. I don't have a credit card and I'm not joining iTunes just to watch a show. I don't have a credit card so I don't get to watch the show? I really don't understand...

Thanks, but...

Posted Image

eh,try closing your itunes then connect to hotspotshield then open itunes.If it doesnt work then try making a new account while your hostpotshield is connected.

This fucking sucks

First I had to download iTunes twice, then it asked me to create an account, wich involves giving your credit card number. I don't have a credit card and I'm not joining iTunes just to watch a show. I don't have a credit card so I don't get to watch the show? I really don't understand...

you don't need a credit card to watch;

when you created an account and they'll ask payment method, you'll selected "none".

and also it's all free even if you buy and app. for your ipod or iphone

lmao, iTunes works great eh?

Well, it's working for me, but now this thread is full of people who can't make it work. It's easy to defend something when you're the one not having problems... but regardless, I can't wait for LP to come on. I haven't seen a live stream of them since back in 2007, so I'm pretty excited. Hope the surprise is at least something cool, even if it's not something completely amazing.

This fucking sucks

is that really necessary now? when i joined itunes i just had to register an account but without billing stuffs, i just clicked "do that later" or something like that.

but do you have a paypal or click and buy account? then you don't need a credit card.

This fucking sucks

Download an free app, it asks you to log in with youre apple ID. Choose making new apple ID. Then there is the option of payment methods 'none'. Then is should work!

Edited by frank