It Leaked (ATS/LT/The Hunting Party)

Chesterchaz

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blackout rocks. Lets just get that out of the way there.

Great album, deffo will need to keep listening.

Anyway, my biggest disappointment was it isnt really genre busting. I really expected it to be cutting edge, just in the music atleast, and some songs to me are, others are just poppy. MTM is/was my favourite album btw by them. Its not genre busting, but its amazing.

I am not posting where i think it stands because i dont know what to think at the moment.

Anyone else think requiem/radiance would be an awesome opening to a live show? With that blasting out of the speakers before they take stage? Maybe with a bit of an extended remix of that shizz with Joe coming in and then bursting into an opening song.

blackout's music is out of place. doesnt fit at all with the vocals. It should have been a fucking crazy mind fucking track, just like at the little breakdown with the guitars..

There's nothing wrong with it. It sounds perfect. Its like NIN, and thats a good thing

Everything i say is early listening syndrome, but Iridescent doesn't do anything for me. I dont know, sounds a bit meh, i wish I didnt have all these ideas of what the album would have sounded like.

Robot Boy, now that IS a song.