It Leaked (ATS/LT/The Hunting Party)

Chesterchaz

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, I'm not gonna do it. I've already heard all of "The Catalyst", "Wretches And Kings", and "Waiting For The End", plus the 30 second snippets of each song. So, I'm not gonna ruin it for myself like everyone else is doing right now. Have fun not having any surprises by the time you guys receive the actual CD, eager McBeavers.

Nope, I'm not gonna do it. I've already heard all of "The Catalyst", "Wretches And Kings", and "Waiting For The End", plus the 30 second snippets of each song. So, I'm not gonna ruin it for myself like everyone else is doing right now. Have fun not having any surprises by the time you guys receive the actual CD, eager McBeavers.

ROFL....funniest shit ive heard all day!

I'm ACTUALLY going to buy it. Boo to all of you who download illegally!

I pre-ordered it twice, mp3 only from lp.com and also from Amazon! I'm gonna hear this leak for sure. I didn't want it to leak though lol.

432 User(s) are reading this topic (310 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

phuck yea!

Anonymous?? Hey Mike Shinoda!!!! lol.

anyways, I won't listen to the leak. I've waited 3 years, I can wait one more week. For those of you that are listening to it, please post your reviews!!

Wow. This is an amazing album, it;s absolutely the best Linkin Park record to date.

And Mike singing on blackout? Came out of fucking nowhere but it sounds awesome.

The only song I don't like is Wretches & Kings. But all the rest so far are amazing. 5 more tracks to go. :D