It Leaked (ATS/LT/The Hunting Party)

Chesterchaz

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. This is an amazing album, it;s absolutely the best Linkin Park record to date.

And Mike singing on blackout? Came out of fucking nowhere but it sounds awesome.

The only song I don't like is Wretches & Kings. But all the rest so far are amazing. 5 more tracks to go. :D

It is really really great, but although you can't really compare them, hybrid theory is the best lp record ever imo =)

but the new album is a really great experience i have to admit and i'm a metalhead, so this should mean something xD

3DAYS!

wow how awesome! Im not pleased that it leaked but 3 days before it's release is just...good! I think after they have shipped the albums to the stores it had to happen..

I kept saying it will leak on the 6-7th..anyway DONT SPOIL anything in the shoutbox please :)

just put this into the shout box but wanted to add here:

fkng ACE. LOVE LOVE LOVED it. sounds awesome with a bit of volume, bass and in correct order. the 30 second samples DID have me worried but boy was i glad to be proved wrong!

I grew up on this group and what I hear now, I'm just proud of these guys, they are forever in my heart, the new album - a masterpiece that did not fit into any framework. Linkin Park - collapsing musical framework group! so they will always be great, despite all the stereotypes! I am Happy!

With new record LPLive, thx!

Edited by My4oKFanLP