ATS: 6 Track Sampler review

Yass

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in btw forgot to mention will there be scratching this time by joe at least in one of :( , since there are twelve songs , i would be happy If he has made a single version like A.06 Or SMSTYM :) , seems joe is sticking again to the same sampler and midi pads , to get those electro beats in due course he might forget even scratching , or stand still like same Mtm on stage when they play ATS live in upcoming shows , that should not happen this time i pray :(

Edited by aravind221

Thanks for the info. I guess there would many ppls who might blame LP for the new music as they did when I first listened to M2M. I juz can't wait to listen to the new ones, and never cared 'bout those ppls

wow LP tracks longer than 3 minutes? OHMYGAWD.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that Reanimation was only 12 songs. /sarcasm

i think people need to remember that in terms of studio albums (original content; no remixes, mashups etc) LP has never gone beyond 12/13(if you count bonus tracks) .

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that Reanimation was only 12 songs. /sarcasm

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that Reanimation is a remix album of Hybrid Theory. :rolleyes: It also has remixes of two b-sides and 6 short interludes that don't really justify as a song to me. I guess it's your own personal opinion though, but bottom line is that Reanimation is a remix album.

what does it mean on track four that the album will not go down in radio? someone PLEASE tell me..

I think because of this

The chorus is not really identifiable with the first listen. The track runs itself without real structure. Linkin Park abandons the traditional verse / chorus

maybe it refers to most of the songs

Edited by April

I think because of this

The chorus is not really identifiable with the first listen. The track runs itself without real structure. Linkin Park abandons the traditional verse / chorus

maybe it refers to most of the songs

thats good right?

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that Reanimation is a remix album of Hybrid Theory. :rolleyes: It also has remixes of two b-sides and 6 short interludes that don't really justify as a song to me. I guess it's your own personal opinion though, but bottom line is that Reanimation is a remix album.

Well I will go so far as to venture that 2 of the instrumentals count as songs, 3 spoke word interludes that don't count as songs, which brings you to 17. I'd really like to know what that 6th interlude you're speaking of is.

And yes, Reanimation is a studio album, albeit a remix album. Not many people can say a remix album is better than a studio album *coughMETEORAcough*

So yeah, I count it as an album. Since you know, your post didn't say STUDIO album.

EDIT: Also, 12 tracks on the album? I love it. I love short and sweet albums, and LP always have 12 songs on their album, even if you count Meteora since Foreword really isn't a 'song'.

So STFU and either take back what you said or be more specific with your wording.

Lol so much violence ^^ reanimation is a remix album not new material, it may have be done in studio like collision course for example, but you don't consider it as a properly named Studio Album :P

YES! I'm so freaking excited I haven't read the article yet... I cannot concentrate... :D

Edit: well, all of this seems very promising. And by the lenght of "The Catalyst", it appears we only have a very small part of the song...quite good news, I was afraid of being bored of it before it actually comes out . :)

Edited by Qwerty18

The number of songs on Reanimation has *nothing* to do with the number of songs ATS will have, please end that discussion. Also, since the songs seem to be longer as on previous albums, a 12-track album doesn't really mean it's 'short' anymore (12x 4:30min = 54min for example).