ATS: 6 Track Sampler review

Yass

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm wondering if this album will be 'catchy' enough, hmm. But one can't judge by just reading a review of half of the album^^

I don't care if it isn't catchy enough for airplay for some radio station that no one cares about. I want music, not a sequence of hooks.

This album is going to make the decision for me... if I stay an LP fan or leave. After HT and Meteora, MTM didn't cut it for me.

Really man?

I am loving the length of the tracks, lets just hope the tracks are good.

This album is going to make the decision for me... if I stay an LP fan or leave. After HT and Meteora, MTM didn't cut it for me.

Obviously it didn't cut it for you, all of the material is so overplayed.

The band needs to release music more often.

Obviously it didn't cut it for you, all of the material is so overplayed.

The band needs to release music more often.

It's not that. I'm not asking for another HT or Meteora, but I didn't enjoy many songs from MTM. I feel they were too soft. I don't like falling asleep listening to music. That's what Coldplay is for.

Sounds awesome. Looking forward to hear that guitar solo :D

Now it's time for some LPTV in the studio.

I don't think we'll see any "in the studio" footage until after ATS is released. At least any that reveals anything. All of that will be on the making of DVD.

IIRC The Catalyst will have long instrumental outro that can be easily took away. Just like what they did with Eminem's 'Beautiful'

I really hope they don't do that. I've always loved their music videos but don't ruin an entire song just to make a shorter video. Then at least make two versions of the same music video so we fans can truly enjoy it!

Epic fail at track number 3, they say Brad Delson plays a guitar solo for the first time in Linkin Park discography..Are they really that ignorrant?

I think they meant that is the first time in LP Discography that Brad play solo at the end of a song not the first time he does a guitar solo.

I think they meant that is the first time in LP Discography that Brad play solo at the end of a song not the first time he does a guitar solo.

First person that can read correctly. I would have hated to p00n everyone in this thread. You saved me from a bunch of bitchings!